• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Race That You Would Like to See Return

I would like to see the mogmas back just because they were awesome and had an awesome theme. I would also like to see the parella back because they really didn't have much of a use and I would like to see them get more important.

The robots and the Kikwi were my favourites. Since SS is set a long time ago, I can't see the Robots returning as they are long before SS itself. But I would love for the Kikwi to return ^_^

T

Tommy2Guns

Sadly i wasn't too impressed by the kiwis or the parella, they didn't seem to live up to the standards of other zelda races in my opinion, but i did like the mogmas so i'd like to see them in the future

I don't think we will see the Kikwi because i believe they turn into the kokiri, and the ancient robots are all dead already, so the only way to bring them back would be to have the same regions with the same timeshift stones.
However, i would love to see the parella again!

the mogma's and their musical theme.
both were very funny and finnaly some change , there are just too many gorons in zelda games.
even though ss has 1.

The mogma's were fun, but they shined in the game, so I would like to see more of the parella. They didn't get much story element in and I'd like to see where they came from and where'd they go? The robots I don't think I'd like to see again, though I'm very curios to there coming about, so perhaps a before story for them would be fun too.

Kikwis were awesome because they were Kikwis. I also realy loved the Parellas. They were awesome and weren't used as much as they could have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom