• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Race That You Would Like to See Return

I want to see more of the ancient robots! It would be awesome to learn more about who made them and stuff. Also the Mogmas would be cool

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
Mogmas and kikwis are races that I would like to see return because I think they were really cool races. I don't think that I would like I would like parella because I like the zoras better.

i didnt really enjoy any of the new races in SS and the Mogmas really annoyed me. If I was to choose one though I'd say the Parella, they seem to be the most useful in the playing feild since they can open doors with their heads etc, i think if there were a water dungeon in an SS sequel, that it would be quite interesting to have a companion Parella like in WW's final two dungeons with Medli and Makar,

Mogma's are pretty much the only ones I want to see return. Personally I hated the fact that there were robots in a practically prehistoric setting.

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Mogmas and kikwis are races that I would like to see return because I think they were really cool races. I don't think that I would like I would like parella because I like the zoras better.

Exactly the same here. I really did not like the parella. The kikwis were cuteness in a living form. Mogmas were awesome and hip. I loved there street talk... and how it influenced their background music. An all-around good character if you ask me.

I'd personally like to see the Parella return since, as people have stated, they were quite underused. It would be nice to see them again and have them expanded upon a bit so that we could kind of get to know them better. As for the others, well... certainly it would be nice to see any of them at all, as I enjoyed each new race a whole lot, but I think my personal favorites would be the Mogmas, so those would be my next choice after the Parella as to who I would like to see. But really... any of them at all would be great; they were all very cute. :>

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I want to see the Hylians and the Gorons return. They're easily the most interesting race in the series, although both were rather underused just like the rest of the races in this game. Hell, we were called Humans instead of Hylians, despite basically being the spawn of or at least a derivative of Hylia. Gorons...I recall a few near the Eldin Volcano region but that's about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom