• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Race That You Would Like to See Return

Posting this late at night so if there is already a similar thread, please excuse me. I noted a similar thread existing before, however, it is no longer in the first page of threads. :)

The return of certain races such as the Goron is a given. Other new species such as the Parella, Mogma, Ancient Robots, and Kikwi definitely added a layer of freshness to not only Skyward Sword as an individual game but the franchise as a whole. Would you like to see any of these races return in the near future? If so, which ones? :)

Fig

The Altruist
I want to see those adorable Kikwis and Ancient Robots. They are just so fun to be with and I love how they help you a lot to a certain degree.

I liked the ancient robots a lot so I would have chosen them, but I am just not sure how they could fit those in again. All remnants of their society are gone after SS, so unless they do a direct sequel or yet another prequel I doubt we will see the robots again. I would say Kikwi then, they were cute and enjoyable.

Gorons will obviously be back, and we are all the better for it!

Night Owl

~Momentai
I would love to see the Kikwis and the Mogmas again. I loved the Kikwis because they were cute and generally timid.
I Loved the Laid back attitude of the Mogmas so I'd Like to see them again.
The Parella were underused and the Ancient robots are mysterious I'd like to get to know those races better as well.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
as others have said, the Kikwis and Robots. Mogmas would be nice to see again but would prefer those other two

Zelda-Rocks

The King of all Rocks
KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!KIKWI!

linkbeatmario said:
I would like to see the Kiwi

*Kikwi ;)

Night Owl said:
I would love to see the Kikwis and the Mogmas again. I loved the Kikwis because they were cute and generally timid.
I Loved the Laid back attitude of the Mogmas so I'd Like to see them again.
The Parella were underused and the Ancient robots are mysterious I'd like to get to know those races better as well.

So basically every race, right? :lol:

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
I'd like to see every race again. I'm pretty sure we'll see the Gorons again, but what about the Kikwis, Mogmas, Ancient Robots and Parella? I hope we'll see them again.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Kikwi! Kikwi! Definitely Kikwi! I really can't explain why I like them so much, I just do! I also liked the Mogmas (even though its really hard to remember all of there names sometimes...). Seeing Kikwi or Mogmas return will for surely make my heart leap with joy :D.

Braivety

FPT | Breb
Im not a big fan of kikwiis but im cool if they come back. i would also like to see the mogmas come back, they were pretty cool. But the thing i most want to see, is Ancient Robots. They were awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom