• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Skyward Sword Quick-Notes

Lanayru Desert
  • Get the most out of your beacons by placing them at the intersections and corners of the submerged wall.

Isle of Songs

The Imprisoned - Battle One
  • This fight can be cut very short if you simply hop onto his head from one level up the spiral and slash down on the spike.

Getting the Song of the Hero

Bokoblin Base
  • Because it's so dark, it may be hard to see exactly where you're going, even using the map. Try placing beacons where you see your items on the map to get a better idea of where you're going.

Sky Keep
  • When sliding rooms around, try to do it from a room in the center or in a corner. If you're in a room in the middle-side (top-middle, bottom-middle, etc.) it's a lot tougher to get into the room you want.

Minigames

Dodoh's High Dive
  • If you point the remote straight down, Link dives a lot faster. Use this to your advantage when trying to hit that 50-rupee spot.

Also, you missed a slash under Misc. Make the list into /list and the formatting will be fixed. ;)

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
All of the above facts/tips were added. Thanks for the contributions!

Also, The Doctor, thanks for pointing out that typo. :yes:

J

Jay SR

I have a few hints here..

BOSS: Pyroclastic Fiend Scaldera: (Earth Temple)

- Go up the long walkway entirely, and stand in the small corner behind the bombs. Excellent for catching up on health and restocking on bombs.

- Stay on the narrow walkway when loaded with bombs. It gives Scaldera much less space to move, and it gives you a way to stay aggresive, just chucking bombs at him, watching him roll down, and chucking another bomb in to land hits much faster.

MINI-BOSS: Scervo. (Sandship)

- When he knocks you back, or at the beginning of the battle, sprint towards him, instead of just walking. It gives him less room and makes for an easy battle.

BOSS: Demon Lord Ghirahim: Round II. (Fire Sanctuary)

- Instead of slashing at the red crystals as Fi previously told you to do in the last battle, using a shield bash to repel the crystals back at him is much more effective, and not to mention safer than trying to slash at them, or dodge them.

- Slice your sword opposite to the direction his hand is blocking to catch him off guard - you'll land quite a few good hits in that way.

P

porter9beatles

if you are running low on hearts and find one of those fat mobgoblin things with the shield and spear, run at him and youll run up his shield and over him. works great for the ones with the reinforced shields in narrow passages like a bridge or something.

S

sebastian

I'm new here on the Legend of Zelda forum, I've figured out how to get the blue feathers easily you must score 31 in the bamboo game,
sorry my poor english if there are some grammar errors are because I've used google translate.

L

Link101

Actually, you can buy Blue Bird Feathers, Goddess Plumes, Ornamental Skulls, etc. from the Moonlight Merchant. I feel that this way is much easier.

Moonlight Merchant: Go to the waterfall cave on Skyloft at night, then play your harp where the butterflies are flying around. The Moonlight Merchant will then appear.

Thousand-Year Arachnid Moldarach: -Slash his claws as soon as you get the chance, repeating until they fall off.

-Stab his eye at every opportunity, and when he burrows under the sand, use the gust bellows to blow the sand away, blowing where the moving lump is. Repeat this until Moldarach dies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a tip: Do all the side-quests at once instead of spreading them out. It's much easier that way.

When battling Ghirahim try waving the sword back and forth slowly and watch his hand, eventually it will stop, allowing you to strike from the opposite direction.

When battling Demise try pulling out the bug net, it will confuse him and allow you to collect your thoughts (makes a good battle break)

Fledge's Archery Game...the Easy Way

To the left of the building is a fence, two horizontal bars and vertical ones. Take aim at the first vertical and bottom horizontal bar, where it forms a cross. Fully knocked bow. I have a sacred bow...I'm not sure if that factors in. I know it does more damage, but I don't know if that means more speed when shooting. When Fledge squats to throw...when he stops for a split second to begin throwing it, that's when you loose your arrow. It feels like it's totally too early but this accounts for the distance the arrow needs to travel. This goes up to 300 points. When he hits 300 points he will change his speed and throw degree. All you need to do is move to the next cross over on the fence, bottom horizontal 2nd vertical and do the same thing. This will compensate for the shift in speed and throw degree. The timing is tricky, don't get me wrong, it's not easy. But this way you've got something to aim at and a timing mechanism. Pic for proof I'm not full of ****...
unf.jpg Link name is a Zero Punctuation reference, don't kill me.

L

linkthehero

the imprisoned round 3:when he is up high hit him with the grooseanaitor

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mrnintendopwn

If you are stuck in the Eldin Volcano Temple (2nd Dungeon) check your map and find the X's and this will tell you where you can bomb a wall...

Lanayru Desert: when powering up the generators for the turn switch in the north desert to open the Mining Facility dungeon, two power up locations are visible on the map and look like mini temples, one is hidden beneath a bombable wall in of the seemingly dead ends in the desert.:dry::dry::hmm::):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom