• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword on ''Wii 2'' ???

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
A name suggested (not from any source, just a suggestion) is the Nintendo Feel. We'll see about that one.

:D I'm not believing anything unless it's from Nintendo...

D

doworkson123123

I hope not.
I was finally excited because I could get the release, the first Zelda game right after it comes out, in a long time for me. If it's on the successor I will be beyond pissed, I don't have $400 dollars or more to blow just to get one game. Hell I got the Wii well after it came out, I am poor and this would just tick me off a lot. Besides, the Wii needs it's own Zelda game, TP was a GC game.

EXACTLY what im thinking.. about the having to spend 400$ part

N

Neon

Well i do hope that skyward sword wont be postponed for the release of the "wii 2".
If nintendo does postpone the game then nobody and i repeat NOBODY will buy the 3DS and the new remake of Ocarina of time because people are gonna save money for the "wii 2" and skyward sword.Which means Nintendo has just screwed themselves money-wise by spending loads of money for the production of the 3DS and the remake that nobody will buy if this happens.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Well i do hope that skyward sword wont be postponed for the release of the "wii 2".
If nintendo does postpone the game then nobody and i repeat NOBODY will buy the 3DS and the new remake of Ocarina of time because people are gonna save money for the "wii 2" and skyward sword.Which means Nintendo has just screwed themselves money-wise by spending loads of money for the production of the 3DS and the remake that nobody will buy if this happens.

You do know that not everyone that bought a 3DS and will buy Oot 3D will buy a Wii 2, and vice versa? And besides, Wii 2 is a long time away, and people will have more money by the time that the Wii 2 ships in 2012. I didn't mention Skyward Sword because it was confirmed BY NINTENDO, that Skyward Sword will be on the Wii.

its not happening. I saw a thread saying that the person emailed Nintendo and they said its ONLY for wii1.

pupairo12

Skyward Sword Anticipator
Err, sorry I went off topic there. Anyway I want them to keep it just on the wii.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom