• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword on ''Wii 2'' ???

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
I hope that they make it for the Wii. I have only just got my Wii, and it would be an extreme annoyance if I had to buy the next one just to play SS. I don't care if they make if for the next one in addition to, as long as doesn't delay it any longer.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Not gunna happen, Nintendo's next console will be HD, most likely 720p. The Wii isen't getting an HD version and there won't be any add-on that makes the Wii HD. That new console we've been hearing about won't be out for a year or two after Skyward Sword (2012?). This isen't like the Gamecube and Wii. The new system will be a home for new gen games. And SS was being developed for or this current gen a long time ago, they started on it before the Wii was out.

Skyward Sword is a Wii exclusive game. It's been developed for the Wii solely.

And basically, this post i'm referencing sums it up.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
This thread has become somewhat pointless, now that we know that Skyward Sword will be a Wii exclusive http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2011/110425e.pdf Bottom of page 3....

I suggest that this thread be closed...

no, I didnt say it WAS coming out for the next console I asked people what they tought of the idea for the game to come out for another console.

which makes your comment pointless, if you don't like this thread click it away, you don't have to call it pointless and want it to be removed.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
no, I didnt say it WAS coming out for the next console I asked people what they tought of the idea for the game to come out for another console.

which makes your comment pointless, if you don't like this thread click it away, you don't have to call it pointless and want it to be removed.

What exactly is the point if we know that it isn't going to happen? It's like asking if the sword girl is Zelda, even though we know she isn't...

Zorth

#Scoundrel
What exactly is the point if we know that it isn't going to happen? It's like asking if the sword girl is Zelda, even though we know she isn't...

It's called theorizing...
like I said, dont like the thread then GO AWAY

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
It's called theorizing...
like I said, dont like the thread then GO AWAY

Sure, whatever... I just don't want people to get fed up with something thats never going to happen...

Ganondork

goo
If they do it still on the Wii and the Wii 2, then cool for the people with the Wii 2, cause I ain't buyin' it until I'm in college unfortunately. If they only do it on Wii 2 I will be mad. I don't understand how they can expect us to go out and waste 200+ dollars for a game that was announced on a system we already own, and some actually bought the wii just for this!

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
If they do it still on the Wii and the Wii 2, then cool for the people with the Wii 2, cause I ain't buyin' it until I'm in college unfortunately. If they only do it on Wii 2 I will be mad. I don't understand how they can expect us to go out and waste 200+ dollars for a game that was announced on a system we already own, and some actually bought the wii just for this!

Everythings fine! Nintendo said that they understand that not everybody will want to upgrade to a 3DS or a Cafe just yet, so they are still going to make plenty of games for the Wii and DS, and Skyward Sword just happens to be such a title. http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2011/110425e.pdf Here you go, last paragraph on page 3

:)

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
I know that they will not port it over to the Wii 2, so there is not much to say on this. But, I am quite glad they are leaving it just on the Wii. I dont want to buy another console just to play SS.

Kaleb Dampf

YouTube- www.youtube.com/user/F3artheReaper
I've heard rumor of the Wii 2, but haven't seen the actual product with my own eyes. I know for a fact that the Wii Motion Plus is needed to play, you need a Wii, and it is being released sometime in late June to early July.... if not by then, probably by Christmas.

i would be fine with it comin out on both but if they hold it out for no reason for new system i would be really pissed they had reason to delay TP but they need a reason to delay SS which i dont think they have.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Wait, Project Cafe is the Wii 2?

Call it whatever you want, we'll get a name at E3, 'cause by that time the release would be close to a year away, same thing happened with the 3DS...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom