• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword on 3DS Rumor Maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Sometime today I decided to google search the game cover for SwS and I found one for the 3DS and am curious if this was made by a crazed fan or is an actual game case?

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
It's quite popular for fans to create their own cases for games that haven't come out yet, or even for ones that have. If you provide a link I think we can provide a definitive answer, but I'm almost certain it's fake anyway.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
This is surely fake. Skyward Sword will never be on the 3DS. It has been only shown to us on the Wii, and there has been no mention of it being on the 3DS. So that box art is for sure some fan-related deed.

Geez, I just got double-ninja'd. :eek:.o:

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Yes, I know this is for Wii but I decided to make a portable version. It's not complete but this is close to the final thought I would share my progress officially enjoy.
A fan created it. VGBoxArt is a site for fans to post their fake box arts. There was a pretty good SS Wii one a while back that someone actually used in a fake release date picture and tricked quite a few people.

VG Boxart? That site is full of fan-made boxarts. I've seen lego Wind Waker games on there. Some fans just like to show off their graphics skills by making/redesigning boxart, but sometimes switch the platforms. I used to be gullible for some of those for a while, too... so it's understandable--especially since we've been waiting for this game ever since that promotional artwork from E3 of '09.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom