• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword "number"

AgentPerry

Hoo hoo hoo!
Skyward Sword will be my twelfth (or thirteenth when Four Swords for DSi/3DS arrives) Zelda game.

The Collector's Edition (LoZ, AoL, OoT, MM), OoA, WW, MC, TP, PH, ST, LADX, and soon, FS. (Not counting OoT3D)

Last edited:
1: Twilight Princess (Wii)
2: The Legend of Zelda (NES)
3: Lelda II; The Adventure of Link (NES)
4: Wind Waker limited edition (GC)
5: Ocarina of time (GC, included with above title)
6: Ocarina of time master quest (GC, included with both titles above)

So SwS will be the seventh (fifth if not counting bundles) Zelda game I will own.

G

Goroff

SS will be my 9th

Zelda games owned and beaten in order: MC, TP, WW, PH, ST, OoT, MM, LoZ

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
15th, which is every Zelda game excluding the Oracle games and obviously the CD-i. (With the inclusion of Four Sword/Four Swords Adventures.) I need to get those games somehow...

Infernape

WASABI! (" L,")
Lucky number 7

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. omg you made me T H I N K:( well anyway la,oot,mm,tp,ph,st. its my 7th let there be luck

Last edited:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
OK so I have had OOT, MM ,WW, FSA, LOZ collectors edition(which i shall count as 2 since I already bought two of the games from it), and TP so SS will be my 8th zelda game

geek4887

The Unknown
Well, let's see, I got MC, ST, (used to) PH, LttP, TP, MM, OoT. If i get it, then it will be my 8th (hopefully i could).

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
Well, I already have LoZ, AoL, OoT, MM (all on CE), OoT (N64) WW, TP and OoT3D. So if I count CE as four seperate games, and all three versions of OoT as seperate entities, than SS would be my 9th game... unless I got another one somewhere in between. I've been thinking of getting either LA, OoA/OoS, so who knows...

Beeker

Wild Card
Hmmm, let's see...*counts on fingers*
If my math is correct, Skyward Sword will be the 12th Zelda game I've bought. Assuming that I preorder and picking up on the first day, it will be the second one I buy on launch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom