• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword "number"

Ruby Link

He who started the fire
Ok, I recently found out that Skyward Sword will be my 10th LoZ game, I have the Collector's edition, which counts as four, WW, TP, FSA, and I used to have both of the DS games; Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks, which makes SwS 10. What number will SwS be for you?

Edit: Well, I just got a 3DS today and OoT 3D, so now its gonna be my 11th.

Edit 2: ... Its gonna be my 12th, I got Link's Awakening so... yeah. :yes:

Last edited:
Skyward Sword would be the 9[sup]th[/sup] Zelda game in the series that I've ever owned. The others that I've played were borrowed from someone else, and I never beat them.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Hmm... um...

LoZ, (don't have Zelda 2), ALttP, LA, OoT, MM, (don't have the 2 Oracle Games), Wind Waker, Four Swords, (Don't have Four Swords Adventures), Minish Cap, Twilight Princess, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, Ocarina of Time 3D.

Skyward Sword will be my thirteenth Zelda game. I do not own Four Swords Adventures, Zelda 2, and the two Oracle Games. 17 Zelda games - 4 games i don't have = 13

Last edited:

ShaddixCroft

The Twilight King
This will be the first Zelda games I'll buy at launch but will be my 4th Legend of Zelda game I've bought this year (new to the series) :)

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
This will be my 14th, I don't have the Oracles and Four Swords GBA (but since FS is coming to the DSi, eShop next month it should not be a problem and FS will be my 13th Zelda).

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Hrm...
LoZ, AoL, LttP, LA, OoT, MM, OoS/OoA, TWW, TMC, TP, PH, ST, KnS (BS ALttP), SS (assuming I get it).
Skyward Sword will be my sixteenth Zelda game. Got it memorized? :right:

Last edited:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Hrm...
LoZ, AoL, LttP, LA, OoT, MM, OoS/OoA, TWW, TP, PH, ST, KnS (BS ALttP), SS (assuming I get it).
Skyward Sword will be my fourteenth Zelda game. Got it memorized? :right:
(Axle your acting like a Axle)
But I believe SS would be my 10th Zelda game

I would be the 10th I have played, but only the 5th I own. I would usually borrow the games off my friends at first. Yeah, I am a bit behind

Maikeru

Piper of Time
It'll be my 11th game. 9 if you consider Four Swords and A Link to the Past are ROMs. 2 extra if you count OoT 3D and both versions of OoT (GC and N64). Which I don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom