• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so first of all the reason why I didn't join or post anything about the Deku lynch was because I was both for and against it. I didn't find Deku particularly scummy at the time but I understood that someone had to be rvsed during the first day so I was fine with it. Since he was going to get lynched anyways I didn't vote for anybody. Also I did post during day before Wizzrobe was even a thing. There I wrote how I found Johnny and Rep the most suspicous to me and after Johhny turned scum I turned my suspicions towards David and voted for him. So I didn't show up from nowhere with a bizarre theory. In fact I'm have a hard time seeing how I could be wrong since Justacoolguy wouldn't have know that Johhny was the one who tried to kill Savage until after Johnny died and the nightscene doesn't sound like it was him nor his role. Anyways I hope this was enough for you guys I really don't want to roleclaim and die tonight. :kawaii:

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Ok so first of all the reason why I didn't join or post anything about the Deku lynch was because I was both for and against it. I didn't find Deku particularly scummy at the time but I understood that someone had to be rvsed during the first day so I was fine with it. Since he was going to get lynched anyways I didn't vote for anybody. Also I did post during day before Wizzrobe was even a thing. There I wrote how I found Johnny and Rep the most suspicous to me and after Johhny turned scum I turned my suspicions towards David and voted for him. So I didn't show up from nowhere with a bizarre theory. In fact I'm have a hard time seeing how I could be wrong since Justacoolguy wouldn't have know that Johhny was the one who tried to kill Savage until after Johnny died and the nightscene doesn't sound like it was him nor his role. Anyways I hope this was enough for you guys I really don't want to roleclaim and die tonight. :kawaii:

I guess I'll take it. It doesn't totally clear you for me though. Could you post who you find most suspicious right now and why?

I guess I'll take it. It doesn't totally clear you for me though. Could you post who you find most suspicious right now and why?

I need to go to work again but I'll quickly write who I find suspicious for now and write why when I get home.

1: David
2: Heroine

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Oh my gosh. I completely agree with whoever it was who said they'd never seen a mafia game where people vote so quickly. We just have bandwagons left and right in this game. Quick bandwagons like this usually make me suspicious but there's do many of them here that it's not even weird anymore.

Anyway... I think Batman brought up a great point against Scarfed. He correctly seemed to guess that Wizzrobe was the SK, which might imply that he's a role cop. And role cops can be (and often are) scum, so...

I'm not voting yet, just because, like I said before, this bandwagon formed SUPER quickly. I'll probably add my vote at the end if nothing else shows up.

I really want to hear why he finds me suspicious, too. :P

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Hmm it didn't make sense to you, Rep? To be honest I feel rather scatterbrained today :S. Well whatever since whatever that was happend I can't really say that I am suspicious of you anymore. Rep does make a good point about David and since Rep have had such good luck with scum hunting I guess I can join this lynch.

Vote: David

Time to pray that David is scum or I will most likely be forced to roleclaim tomorrow. :(

I also want to know why you seemed to think that if David flipped town you would be forced to role claim. We still have some time left in the day so I will keep my vote on for now.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Why is bandwagons forming quickly a bad thing? So far we have lynched 2 scum, the SK, and we were going to lynch the poisoner. The bandwagons are forming quickly because there are good arguments against them. And it's not like we are jumping to a majority lynch, Scarfed still needs a few more votes.

HOOOOOOLY COOOOW why are you guys jumping on bandwagons so quickly that's so... so.. so WRONG! Yeah well its working, because it's causing people to crack under pressure, so why are there so many complaints?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Also why would quick bandwagons against scum and anti town third party make you suspicious...that makes literally zero sense.

Why is bandwagons forming quickly a bad thing? So far we have lynched 2 scum, the SK, and we were going to lynch the poisoner. The bandwagons are forming quickly because there are good arguments against them. And it's not like we are jumping to a majority lynch, Scarfed still needs a few more votes.

HOOOOOOLY COOOOW why are you guys jumping on bandwagons so quickly that's so... so.. so WRONG! Yeah well its working, because it's causing people to crack under pressure, so why are there so many complaints?

I agree. Sure we've been moving pretty fast but the only people we've killed during the day are anti town. As long as we lynch anti town, why does it matter?

I also want to know why you seemed to think that if David flipped town you would be forced to role claim. We still have some time left in the day so I will keep my vote on for now.

By the way I'm going to say that Scarfed's comment about me trying to hide my scumminess by making everyone else look scummy made no sense. Why would scum kill their own member on the 1st day? That's insane. So I'm gonna go out on a limb and say whether or not David is scum, Scarfed is the most likely scum target afterwards.

That is why. If David flipped town after I voted for him and with the super scum hunter Rep-sama already suspicious of me it would only make sense that I would be the next lynch candidate. And in that scenario I wouldn't be able to defend myself without the roleclaim or at least that is how I thought at that point in time. Anyways the reason why I find David to be the most suspicious is all the reasons from yesterday plus I'm not really buying that he is a frustrated townie. It makes more sense to me that he would be a mafia member who had given up which isn't so surprising if he indeed was a mafia member since we already killed two mafia members and we were on our way to lynch a third one. The reason why it makes more sense to me that he would be a mafia member who had given up instead of a frustrated townie is because he gave up by voting on himself before he even tried to use one of townies strongest defence, the role claim. I think that if David truly was town and he was so out of options that he gave up and voted on himself then he would most likely have role claimed. The fact that he didn't makes me think that he couldn't do it because he is a scummy scum. And that is why I would say that David is our best bet to lynch a scum today.

Vote: David

Also I'm suspicious of Heroine for the same reasons why I were suspicious of her yesterday.

Also I think that Heroine is way more suspicious than Thar. I find it hard to believe that a Scum would vote for his scumbud if said scumbud already had three votes on him. But if the Scumbud only had one vote him like in Heroines case then it's a whole other story.
Also she seems to be hiding in the shadows barely posting above the minimum amount required and not strafing to far out of everyone else opinion.

Lastly I'm not a rolecop or any other investigative role either.

David

But you called me here...
That is why. If David flipped town after I voted for him and with the super scum hunter Rep-sama already suspicious of me it would only make sense that I would be the next lynch candidate. And in that scenario I wouldn't be able to defend myself without the roleclaim or at least that is how I thought at that point in time. Anyways the reason why I find David to be the most suspicious is all the reasons from yesterday plus I'm not really buying that he is a frustrated townie. It makes more sense to me that he would be a mafia member who had given up which isn't so surprising if he indeed was a mafia member since we already killed two mafia members and we were on our way to lynch a third one. The reason why it makes more sense to me that he would be a mafia member who had given up instead of a frustrated townie is because he gave up by voting on himself before he even tried to use one of townies strongest defence, the role claim. I think that if David truly was town and he was so out of options that he gave up and voted on himself then he would most likely have role claimed. The fact that he didn't makes me think that he couldn't do it because he is a scummy scum. And that is why I would say that David is our best bet to lynch a scum today.

I always find it interesting when someone who's down for being killed repeats the exact same reasoning as yesterday. You haven't even analyzed anything from my posts today. You know why? I'm town aligned and you're trying to grasp at straws. I've had no reason to completely role claim because I didn't need to.

If you really want to know about me, my role is now useless given this recent mod kill.

I always find it interesting when someone who's down for being killed repeats the exact same reasoning as yesterday. You haven't even analyzed anything from my posts today. You know why? I'm town aligned and you're trying to grasp at straws. I've had no reason to completely role claim because I didn't need to.

If you really want to know about me, my role is now useless given this recent mod kill.

You are contradicting yourself, if you didn't have a need to roleclaim before then you surely wouldn't have done it now when you only have one meager vote from the main lynch candidate. Unless that is I'm grasping more than straws and you are starting to feel threatened. Also I'll give it another 45 minutes before I feel completely desperate and role claim.

45 minutes is up and only 2 hours left of the day. Last chance for me so I'm going to start speaking the truth. I'm the doc guys that is how I knew that Wizzrobe was the serial killer because I protected him that night. And I have been dropping hints that I'm the doc too like when I said I didn't want to role claim because I would die in the night which is because I can't protect myself. Altough the biggest hint was this:
Also Impa can't use light magic, right? Doesn't it make more sense that it was Zelda who is most likely the doctor that saved the robot instead?
My fate is in your hands now town, don't waste this day lynching me.

I knew that my character could use light and it outright said that the robot was protected. Not only that the logic I used when I chose my target had a higher chance than some random roleblocking nonsense. But my role doesn't outright give me the information just like Justacoolguys most liekly didn't either.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
45 minutes is up and only 2 hours left of the day. Last chance for me so I'm going to start speaking the truth. I'm the doc guys that is how I knew that Wizzrobe was the serial killer because I protected him that night. And I have been dropping hints that I'm the doc too like when I said I didn't want to role claim because I would die in the night which is because I can't protect myself. Altough the biggest hint was this: My fate is in your hands now town, don't waste this day lynching me.

Hmm...

I think I can take it. It adds up after all.

I'm sorry, though. I'm completely sold on lynching you now. Why? We lynch you today, we keep our doctor. Mafia kills you tonight, we lose our doctor. You're probably gonna die either way, lynching you is safer.

I know it sounds strange, and probably hella suspicious af, but just trust me on this guys. Lynching Scarfed is by far the best option now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom