• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Well said. As an inexperienced player myself, it definitely helps seeing other's opinions, and it helps me to formulate my own.
To be honest I haven't seen you formulate an opinion yet, which makes me a tad suspicious.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
@Mellow Ezlo do you have any leads as the last person to vote and hammer the lunch?

Same question for
@Doc @Heroine of Time @Sadia @David @Ari and @Blackkirby

Mostly due to low levels of activeness

Alright! I've finally skipped through caught up on this game, yay! I can't remember much sticking out to me, mainly because there was just so much going on and I was in a rush to read through, so lot's of stuff to take in. I had found Batman's vote on David a little suspicious, because it made me reminiscent of other games in which scum enjoyed jumping to lynch a frustrated Townie, (namely that Luigi game) because easy target. Though I'm a little too exhausted to flesh out my thoughts right now, hopefully I get time to analyze better later this week.

By the way, I also agree with music's vote on Ari. This whole thread, all I've really seen from her is one liners and filler posts. Granted, I think she's new to the game (?) so there's that argument for her, but she recently made a post about making a final decision? Were you hinting at your role or something?

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Sadia said:
I had found Batman's vote on David a little suspicious, because it made me reminiscent of other games in which scum enjoyed jumping to lynch a frustrated Townie, (namely that Luigi game) because easy target.

Surely you can understand why I'd find David suspicious. Maybe where I'm new to the game I'm just unaware of the whole "frustrated townie" thing and I'm overreacting. But in general he's had a kind of flippant, sarcastic, apathetic, and antagonistic tone; he defended someone who had a pretty obvious scummy attitude earlier in the game (Johnny), snapped at Rep (who had helped lead the town against Deku) for really trivial things, and he voted for himself earlier in the game when people were suspicious of him, seemingly uncaring. These things in combination with his overall weird tone in general just make me scratch my head. Not to mention that he's part of a neighborhood that the game mod hinted probably had scum in it. He just gives me a kind of Jester-y or "scum trying to come off as a Jester" vibe.

Maybe I really am overreacting and David's just simply not in the cheeriest of moods this game. But I can't help but be suspicious. I just have a gut feeling something's not quite right.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Alright! I've finally skipped through caught up on this game, yay! I can't remember much sticking out to me, mainly because there was just so much going on and I was in a rush to read through, so lot's of stuff to take in. I had found Batman's vote on David a little suspicious, because it made me reminiscent of other games in which scum enjoyed jumping to lynch a frustrated Townie, (namely that Luigi game) because easy target. Though I'm a little too exhausted to flesh out my thoughts right now, hopefully I get time to analyze better later this week.

By the way, I also agree with music's vote on Ari. This whole thread, all I've really seen from her is one liners and filler posts. Granted, I think she's new to the game (?) so there's that argument for her, but she recently made a post about making a final decision? Were you hinting at your role or something?

I agree with music's vote as well.

Just kidding.

I went back and read a couple of David's post, so I think I know who I'm voting for. It seems to me like we got a bit distracted with the Wizz.

Vote: David

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
You know what? I actually do agree with music's vote. Never forming your own opinion, not even showing evidence for your votes, essentially just parroting everyone else. You are inexperienced so that could be it but at the end of the day I'm not getting the feeling you are really helping the town. So, yeah.

Vote: Ari

David

But you called me here...
Well said. As an inexperienced player myself, it definitely helps seeing other's opinions, and it helps me to formulate my own.

To be honest I haven't seen you formulate an opinion yet, which makes me a tad suspicious.

Just kidding.

I went back and read a couple of David's post, so I think I know who I'm voting for. It seems to me like we got a bit distracted with the Wizz.

So now you're going to go and formulate an opinion because Rep finds it suspicious that you didn't have one earlier? Wow. And target the "frustrated townie" because it's a good kill. Awesome. Really feeling it.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 3 Vote Tally:
Ari – 3 (musicfan, Repentance, David)
Scarfed – 1 (Sarah)
David – 1 (Ari)

Not voting – Linkdude74, Scarfed, Doc, Batman, Mellow Ezlo, Go_Dark_Link, Blackkirby, Heroine of Time, Sadia, Frozen Chosen

Linkdude74 - 1
Scarfed - 0
Doc - 2
Mellow Ezlo - 0
Go_Dark_Link - 2
musicfan - 2
Blackkirby - 0
Heroine of Time - 1
Sadia - 1
David - 2
Frozen Chosen - 1

The rest of the players have reached the minimum post requirement of 3.

With 15 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Friday, April 24th 2015 at 11:00 PM CEST.

Last edited:

Just kidding.

What do you mean by distracted? We lynched someone who is anti-town. Seems like we are right on track.

I'm going to have to agree with Rep and David. No reason for the sudden vote on David. You can be suspicious, but your actions seem like you are scum trying desperately to get the heat off of yourself.

David

But you called me here...
Idk

The reason I voted for David is because he is clearly scum to me.

As a matter of fact, I am not scum. And since I know I'm not scum, your vote has no impact on me, especially since you have no proof nor evidence that I'm scum. This is worse than Batman's "bad feeling" about me, he at least was suspicious of me last round and gave his reasoning. You, on the other hand, are just like "idk lol, David's totes scum bro. Obviously."

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
This are all very good points against Ari, and what make it even better is that two of the voters are leaning far into the townie end of my spectrum- musicfan who I'm assuming is Groose from page 12 and Repentance who lead the bandwagons against two scum already. I'm still on the fence with David, though for now he's not my prime concern for now. As I've said in his defense earlier, I've defended scum before, and given myself up if it could prove the innocence of others. Aside from that, unless I missed something or forgot, there hasn't been much other evidence to use against him.

Frozen Chosen hasn't really stood out much at all to me in this game, but statistically speaking the town has more members than the scum or third party, so she's more likely to be a town member than anything else.

I'll leave my vote on Scarfed (you see that Batman!? I didn't mess it up this time!) for now. Ari is at half majority as it is with no one else close to her vote count. Plus, I would like to see if she how she continues to defend herself, and don't want to get anywhere near hammering since there could still be 3 mafia out there ready to do so if I do place my vote.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
As a matter of fact, I am not scum. And since I know I'm not scum, your vote has no impact on me, especially since you have no proof nor evidence that I'm scum. This is worse than Batman's "bad feeling" about me, he at least was suspicious of me last round and gave his reasoning. You, on the other hand, are just like "idk lol, David's totes scum bro. Obviously."

If you're getting so upset about the fact that I believe you're scum, that proves that you clearly have something you're hiding.

Why so serious....BRUH.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
If you're getting so upset about the fact that I believe you're scum, that proves that you clearly have something you're hiding.

Why so serious....BRUH.

Im going to chime in and say you're posts are really rubbing me the wrong way and everyone else. I feel as though you are trying to direct the attention form you back to David with very little reason why other than " He is clearly scum" which is not a reason to lynch someone. Also when you defend yourself that does not mean you're scum it means you dont want to die and even town aren't interested in dying any time soon, for all we know David is a important town role who doesnt want to be killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom