• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I don't think anyone pushed for the switch, and the lack of defense for David and the fact that he seemed completely willing to kill himself is making me believe his frustrated townie claim, which turns my head towards Doc and Frozen Chosen. I'll look into it more later but I have a strong feeling that one of these 2 is anti town.
To be fair, though, Wizzrobe was willing to kill himself at the end too, and he wasn't Town. I don't think that point is terribly relevant when we've already had scum do the same thing.

But either way, I agree. I don't think David is mafia. It was more of the way he was acting that made me think his frustration was genuine. And maybe I missed something, but why are you suspicious of Doc and Frozen?

Regarding the possibility of a poisoner, I would think that a role like that would have to be x-shot, if it exists at all. We already had the potential for three kills with the mafia, vig, and SK, and a fourth seems like quite a lot.

In the chat, Frozen told me his character could possibly be connected with two others. I, however see no possible relationship with two others to my character (I see maybe a connection to one, but that's about it). Because of this, I'm going to stick to the belief that we were chosen at random. Hence why we see different connections.

That doesn't mean that we are all innocent, and David bringing up the neighborhood rubs me a bit the wrong way. Using it as some sort of defense when it's not.

IGMEOY: David
When did David bring up the neighborhood? You mean when he confirmed what Sarah said?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Doc and Frozen are both in a neighborhood with David hence the suspicion(one is likely anti town)

David voted for himself early on the wagon while Wizz voted for himself when his lynch was guaranteed. Apples and oranges.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Very interesting turn of events. That said, I am moving so I will have to wait a couple days to get internet again after today. Might not be posting.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I'm just glad the serial killer isn't on the loose anymore. :rolleyes:
May not be the most solid but I'll get the ball rolling again. Vote Ari.

This may just be a joke but no one stood out to me and no new infor has been given. It just seems like an odd point to put an eye roll.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
My suspicions are on Stitch and Mellow Elzo. Stitch because he didn't vote the first few days, when mafia were up on the chopping block, but then placed a vote on the SK. He also has been dropping enough posts to seem fairly active, but overall his posts haven't been especially helpful or made any waves. Seems like he's hiding on the sidelines, only getting an edge in if helps his potential team.

Mellow is suspicious to me for similar reasons, and his hammer yesterday. I have to say Scarfed is more suspicious to me than Mellow at this time.

Moonstone

With that in mind, I think getting the show on the road has helped us a lot so far, so, while this is a little aggressive for me, I feel it is more beneficial to

Vote: Scarfed

now and see what happens than to wait for others to act.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I agree with Sarah that Scarfed's actions in this game have been pretty strange, but I'm personally not ready to vote or anything until more happens today. I do approve of starting somewhere though, and starting with Scarfed seems like a reasonable choice: he kind of showed up out of nowhere at the end of Day 2 without being active previously, accusing Wizz of being the SK (with some bizarre reasoning imo - see page 17) after things were starting to go south for Wizz, then it turns out that Wizz was actually the SK...hmm. And Mellow's hammer at first didn't cause any flags to go up for me, but the more I think about it the more I understand Sarah being wary. I was all for getting us close to the hammer to help secure some Day 2 lynch, but I also wanted to hear Wizz's last effort defense in response to literally being a vote or two away from dying. Mellow didn't allow that to happen and he didn't seem to have any hesitations (no conflicts with himself or others in posts before his hammer post) about closing up shop (I personally wouldn't have hammered at that point when there was still plenty of time to see things said and plenty enough to get Wizz lynched at the dealine anyway), but I'm not sure if that's a tell or not. I can definitely see him just doing it to get us information and considering that Wizz voted for himself, it's even more understandable from Mellow's perspective just to end the shenanigans. It's just something to be aware of I guess for the future. And I'm still very suspicious of David. Something doesn't seem right about him at all.

David

But you called me here...
And I'm still very suspicious of David. Something doesn't seem right about him at all.

I could say the same thing about you. Honestly, I've noticed a trend with your posts. You only agree to things that Rep and Sarah say. Rep changes his vote? You change your vote. Sarah finds someone suspicious? You find them suspicious. That's such a fascinating trend. Either you aren't so sure about your own ideas, you only agree with those who have strong influence, or you're trying to hide under the radar by flying in the shadow of those same people. It is rather fascinating.

I'm just glad the serial killer isn't on the loose anymore. :rolleyes:

Likewise. Although if he could've killed some scum for us, that would've been

In the chat, Frozen told me his character could possibly be connected with two others. I, however see no possible relationship with two others to my character (I see maybe a connection to one, but that's about it). Because of this, I'm going to stick to the belief that we were chosen at random. Hence why we see different connections.

That doesn't mean that we are all innocent, and David bringing up the neighborhood rubs me a bit the wrong way. Using it as some sort of defense when it's not.

IGMEOY: David
I'm also curious about the neighborhood, seeing that I'm actually in it. Maybe all three of us are town but then why would Pendio say to be careful? We don't know each other's characters or alliances so it's hard to trust anyone. You almost have to think there was a reason.

That being said, I don't see why you would be upset by David mentioning it. We weren't really using it. We tried.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I could say the same thing about you. Honestly, I've noticed a trend with your posts. You only agree to things that Rep and Sarah say. Rep changes his vote? You change your vote. Sarah finds someone suspicious? You find them suspicious. That's such a fascinating trend. Either you aren't so sure about your own ideas, you only agree with those who have strong influence, or you're trying to hide under the radar by flying in the shadow of those same people. It is rather fascinating.

Often my own ideas will just match up with the ideas of others, but I'm definitely influenced by people who I currently believe to be town who are experienced players who make good points. Rep and Sarah are both people in the game whose opinions I value. Being new to the game, I definitely rely on the methods, observations, and conclusions reached by others who I currently trust who make points I can sympathize with.

Moonstone

I want to add to what Batman has said by also saying that there's a very good reason why he's taking my word. If you read thought my posts, it should be pretty clear why.

And I have a trust of Rep as well, since I find it highly unlikely that a mafia member would lead the bandwagon against two of his own, unless as I said he's playing super hard core late game, which is possible. But if I were scum, I don't think I would throw two of my own under the bus one the first two days. Although perhaps he's a usurper. And if he's third party, with the SK dead, and the possibility that the poisoner already used his ability if it is a one shot, I think it's pretty safe to assume that he isn't really hurting the town.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Often my own ideas will just match up with the ideas of others, but I'm definitely influenced by people who I currently believe to be town who are experienced players who make good points. Rep and Sarah are both people in the game whose opinions I value. Being new to the game, I definitely rely on the methods, observations, and conclusions reached by others who I currently trust who make points I can sympathize with.

Well said. As an inexperienced player myself, it definitely helps seeing other's opinions, and it helps me to formulate my own.

Moonstone

My suspicions are on Stitch and Mellow Elzo. Stitch because he didn't vote the first few days, when mafia were up on the chopping block, but then placed a vote on the SK. He also has been dropping enough posts to seem fairly active, but overall his posts haven't been especially helpful or made any waves. Seems like he's hiding on the sidelines, only getting an edge in if helps his potential team.

Mellow is suspicious to me for similar reasons, and his hammer yesterday. I have to say Scarfed is more suspicious to me than Mellow at this time.

I'm really sorry, I meant Scarfed and not Stitched. *facepalm* I don't know why I keep doing that. I don't even think Stitch is in this game any more. Thanks @Batman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom