• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

But you called me here...
Low levels of activity? Gee thanks. I like to think I was pretty active during the last day, thank you.

So, good call on the lynch yesterday.

Also, swords are cool, but I have no need for them.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I honestly have no leads at the moment. I think a good place to start, for the day, is to look back on the transition to Savage's lynch. I am not completely sold on David being town, although it's very possible. I am wondering if there were any who pushed strongly to change the bandwagon to Savage in an attempt to save David. I would check myself, but it is late and I need to get to sleep.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I initiated the vote on Savage. Not necessarily to save David but because I found Savage more suspicious than David.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I don't think anyone pushed for the switch, and the lack of defense for David and the fact that he seemed completely willing to kill himself is making me believe his frustrated townie claim, which turns my head towards Doc and Frozen Chosen. I'll look into it more later but I have a strong feeling that one of these 2 is anti town.

Jamie

How would he know for certain that he did save his killer. I would say that he thought that he saved his own murderer but in fact didn't as I see no reason for him to lie.
He certainly did. His killer was the SK and a mafia member (jonny) was role blocked. I fail to see how there is any ambiguity here if you read the night scenes. This isn't even worth debating.

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
I was thinking and did the members of the claimed neighbourhood say they knew each other's characters but not their alignment? I mean, if this is true, and we're keeping with the theme of mafia=bosses, then wouldn't the town-neighbours be able to figure out if the others are mafia? It would be pretty clear if the other person is the Imprisoned or something like that and then we could know who the mafia member is. Of course, there's the chance that they're all mafia members and they're lying, or that they had fake characters to claim. But I still want to know, claimed-neighbours, do you know each other's characters and can vouch for them not being bosses?

Jamie

I was thinking and did the members of the claimed neighbourhood say they knew each other's characters but not their alignment? I mean, if this is true, and we're keeping with the theme of mafia=bosses, then wouldn't the town-neighbours be able to figure out if the others are mafia? It would be pretty clear if the other person is the Imprisoned or something like that and then we could know who the mafia member is. Of course, there's the chance that they're all mafia members and they're lying, or that they had fake characters to claim. But I still want to know, claimed-neighbours, do you know each other's characters and can vouch for them not being bosses?
My thought is while they may or may not be mafia, there is likely one that is at least anti-town in some way.

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
My thought is while they may or may not be mafia, there is likely one that is at least anti-town in some way.
That's very true, I honestly didn't consider that. I guess there's bound to be more third-party than just the SK. The way the kill took place last night makes it seem like he was poisoned, and while it might still be a mafia kill maybe we shouldn't rule out a third-party Poisoner either. Still, I'd like to make sure whether or not they know each other's characters just in case.

Moonstone

That's very true, I honestly didn't consider that. I guess there's bound to be more third-party than just the SK. The way the kill took place last night makes it seem like he was poisoned, and while it might still be a mafia kill maybe we shouldn't rule out a third-party Poisoner either. Still, I'd like to make sure whether or not they know each other's characters just in case.

If you're right about the poisoner, then it looks like mafia didn't attempt to kill last night, as the other attempt was made by a silent green clad boy, whom I can only assume is Link. And it looks like his target was either transported, or perhaps even jailed depending on how Pendio likes to write out his night scenes. If this was Town of Salem I would encourage the jailor to choose the same target tonight if they can, but IIRC, some mods allow the mafia to choose who performs the kill, so they might be able to kill around the jailor anyway, if that's what even happened.

Jamie

So thar was looking at owlan that night who was with horwell. It's possible that these 2 are masons, OR there is a third member (my guess would be Doc, because he said he's not sure how his character connects) who makes up the trio. Can one of @Doc, @David or @Frozen Chosen confirm/deny my theory?

Moonstone

So thar was looking at owlan that night who was with horwell. It's possible that these 2 are masons, OR there is a third member (my guess would be Doc, because he said he's not sure how his character connects) who makes up the trio. Can one of @Doc, @David or @Frozen Chosen confirm/deny my theory?

I can confirm that none of those three could confirm this for you.

Jamie

I can confirm that none of those three could confirm this for you.
Alright, that makes me still wary of their roles.

Pendio I hate you.

Reactions: Pen

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
In the chat, Frozen told me his character could possibly be connected with two others. I, however see no possible relationship with two others to my character (I see maybe a connection to one, but that's about it). Because of this, I'm going to stick to the belief that we were chosen at random. Hence why we see different connections.

That doesn't mean that we are all innocent, and David bringing up the neighborhood rubs me a bit the wrong way. Using it as some sort of defense when it's not.

IGMEOY: David

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom