• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
SavageWizzrobe, if you have nothing to hide, it seems like you'd say "sure, investigate me". Not "it's the cop's decision". That makes it sound like you really would rather not be investigated by a cop without outright saying so. I understand if you want the cop to focus its attention elsewhere for practical reasons, but the way you respond to the notion of being investigated makes you seem really suspicious.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Basically, mf essentially said his role. If Jonny died, he's scum, if mf died, jonny was scum. Easy to see that mf was a day vig (apparently 1 shot) with a twist. Savage voted for jonny an hour after this happened, so it looks a bit like he's trying to jump on the wagon after mf announced he day vigd jon boy. Amateur mistake I think, but it's a pretty decent lead.

Thank you.

David

But you called me here...
To be clear I actually did partial claim my role a bit back. Not like anyone noticed it though.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
A more technical term is desperado. I can kill during the day but the kill fails and backfires and kills me in the process. I only had one shot to use.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
To be clear I actually did partial claim my role a bit back. Not like anyone noticed it though.
It looked like a Mason claim. I'm a bit weary of it because there could be 3 mafia remaining plus no one else has come to your defense.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
Savage voted for jonny an hour after this happened, so it looks a bit like he's trying to jump on the wagon after mf announced he day vigd jon boy. Amateur mistake I think, but it's a pretty decent lead.

It was an amateur mistake on my part; you're correct, Rep. I was unaware of the day vig, since I haven't yet played a Mafia game where something like a day vig happens (until this one, of course).

Also, I really don't mind being investigated.
It's bound to happen at some point, so I'm not against it happening now.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I had my suspicions of the Wiz yesterday, too. Though once Dekunut flipped scum, those suspicions subsided. However, the way he commented about the cop makes me be considerably more suspicious of him. I want to ask why his vote against Johnny was suspicious as well. I think I have an idea, but from a town stand point I was entirely surprised to come home and learn that a kill happened in the day. Am I correct in assuming it's suspicious because the mafia guessed what musicfan was alluding to, and jumped on the lynch to clear themselves of suspicion right before it happened?

Also, music, what do you mean when it fails? If you had hit town?

Also could someone link David's soft claim? I'll look for it too but I might be heading out for a bit soon.

David

Not Mason. My role is two fold. And no one can really come to my defense simply because the group is a total of three people and no one knows anyone's alignment.

Moonstone

I found the claim, and also... hmm, interesting claim. Not sure I believe it. Although we did have a neighbor faction in Downton Abbey. But who would be the neighbors in this? David, has anyone else been added to this group? Or was the group set from the get go?

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Well then, maybe I won't have to reveal any role information today. Suffice it to say that I can tell if a player carries around a certain type of weapon (*hinthint* it was extremely important in this game).

Just browsing and noticed this. Feels to me like you were defending Johnny by trying to attract attention to Rep, without really specifying what seems off. Rep usually does play aggressively whether he's about to win or not; it's simply his meta, so I don't see how this is an issue. If anything, it feels like he's his typical serious self.

FoS: Linkdude74

I've only played a few games with rep in him and either 1. he did like nothing the whole time, or 2. he felt he was about to win and is now extremely salty because he didn't. So him playing like this is different to me

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Vote Tally:
David – 5 (Repentance, Scarfed, David, Batman, SavageWizzrobe)

With 17 players alive it takes 9 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Saturday, April 18th 2015 at 11:00 PM CEST.

Crus@der77x - 2
Ari - 2
Go_Dark_Link - 0
Blackkirby - 1
Heroine of Time - 0
Ayano Keiko – 0

The rest of the players have reached the minimum post requirement of 3.

David

I found the claim, and also... hmm, interesting claim. Not sure I believe it. Although we did have a neighbor faction in Downton Abbey. But who would be the neighbors in this? David, has anyone else been added to this group? Or was the group set from the get go?

It was assigned from the beginning. This is very much because of the characters that we are assigned. Unfortunately we cannot name-claim (still confuses me why so many games are like this) so I cannot tell you who I am.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
ArticleZeldaAndMythologyDragons-SkywardSword.jpg

?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Seems about right to me. So my guess is they are all town, but what do I know? I'm just a potato.

On a serious note, I'd like to see the other 2 at least come out and say they are also in the group, or you could do so, David.

Moonstone

I completely forgot about these guys! Do you know who in the game might be obsessed with swords or have a lot of knowledge about weapons? The only people who come to mind are Fi, Ghirahim or the sword trainer from the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom