• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Link's Moveset for the Next SSB Game

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
I didn't know which place I should put this thread so I'll put it here. I suppose there will be a new Super Smash Bros. game, probably on the next gen console or the 3DS. I also think Skyward Sword Link will be in it. What do you think his moveset will be?

Up B: Skyward Sword shoots him upward.

B: Sword Beam, hold for more power and size.

Side B: Shield Bash: Basically a Shield Bash. Perform it close to an opponent to stun them. Also, he can stay like that until he double jumps.

Down B: Jump Attack.

Smash Up: Vertical Spin Attack.

Smash Side: Powerfull double slice.

Smash Down: Spin Attack.

Other A and side A attacks are same as Brawl.

What do you think of my moveset? Or do have something else in mind?

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
Looks good, but I dont believe we can speculate about 2 games that have yet not been released (one not even announced).

Remember we still have some items we havent seen, in E3 we had 3 or 4 sapces for items blank, so until we know Link's full inventory we can speculate

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Really cool I hope they do make a SSB with SS Link in it and nice moveset. Except in your predicted SSB i hope Nintendo takes out Final Smashes. I thought they were stupid and certain characters were just too powerful and also certain characters FS's were just stupid and didn't help the player at all.

Final Moves were cool but they all needed to be equally powerful. If they had SS Link, I think they will have the whip as an attack, and maybe you can roll your bombs haha, as well as lunge them. And the sword beam will defs be in.
But they weren't even planning on making SSBB, will they make another one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom