• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Skyward Sword Link = Gustaf?

I don't know whether this will take place before or after The Minish Cap but in MC King Gustaf had saved Hyrule from evil long ago. From what we already know about the story of Skyward Sword, Link lives in the clouds in a place called Skyloft, and he finds out that the world below is ruled by evil. He then goes down to the world below to fight that evil. Do you think that, at the end, it is possible that he could be crowned King "Gustaf" for saving Hyrule?

EDIT: I'm sorry, it totally spaced my mind that Gustaf saved Hyrule using the Picori Sword, or Four Sword. If a mod could close this thread, or leave it open for debate, either way would be fine.

Last edited:

0-enigma-0

That actually sounds like a really good story, and would explain why Link jumps off of something into a white abyss at the end of the trailer...thanks for the info :)

That actually sounds like a really good story, and would explain why Link jumps off of something into a white abyss at the end of the trailer...thanks for the info :)
Nintendo never really seems to involve the plot of previous games, with the exception of Ocarina of Time, in the stories of their games though.

Maybe this would be before the beginnings of Gustaf? That way it hints at the Minish Cap, but never directly leads into it. Therefore there would just be more room to speculate and for fans to write fan fics and whatever else is triggered from an uncertain game connection.

Maybe this would be before the beginnings of Gustaf? That way it hints at the Minish Cap, but never directly leads into it. Therefore there would just be more room to speculate and for fans to write fan fics and whatever else is triggered from an uncertain game connection.
It could also take place after Minish Cap, because the Master Sword is never mentioned in MC and this story is about the origin of the Master Sword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom