• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Keychain GET?!

nafizl

the Sword Slinging Hero
Yeah I was wondering if I should get those skyward sword keychains...my budget is 400 bucks and Im mostly getting video game stuff so what should I get?

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
I tried to keep up with all the Skyward Sword stuff but there was so much I gave up after awhile. I got a few of the keychains and they are nice but I wouldn't pay more than 5$ for it.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
I was going to get one, when I found out that it was pre ordering at 30 bucks. I don't know where else to buy it, are they released in america?

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
Yeah i definantly want the harp or gust bellows. Those look really cool but i dont want to spend alot for them

What is the point of wasting your money on merchandise you'll most likely never use or forget about? Sure, keychains are good for decoration but they serve few practical purchases. Save your cash and go buy some good games. Don't know what systems you have except for Wii since you played Skyward Sword so look into titles like Donkey Kong Country Returns, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Little King's Story, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, Madworld, Red Steel 2, and more. It's money much better spent.

E

eggplante

I'd have to agree with A_LINK_IN_TIME. Things like keychains are awesome and stuff, but if you only have them to look at them once or twice and not actually use, it might be a waste of money. If they're a couple of dollars, it might be worth it, but otherwise, put it towards games, or expanding your collection of Zelda games with older titles, perhaps. I like going back and playing through the Game Boy classics every once in a while, so if you don't have any, you can find an old GBA on eBay for about $25-$30 and some Zelda games for about the same price.

The only stuff I'll never use like the keychains you want to buy I have on a shelf, but I didn't buy them - they're souvenirs from Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sony events, or things I got from E3 in years past.

Hope that helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom