• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Skyward Sword Items

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I also think the unknown item is the redisigned item.

Anyway, according to the last Iwata asks, the 8 equipable items that have been shown are also the ONLY equipable items in the game. So no more items we haven't seen...

That makes me wonder how that Deku Nut-looking item will work if they're not Slingshot pellets (which I'm almost certain they're not).

The thing is, there's a storage facility in Skyloft where you'll have to store items you can't carry with you. At least, that's how I understood it.
So these can't be all of the items, since you won't be able to carry all of your items with you at once. It's been said that you'll start off with just 4 item slots, and this number will increase up to 8, but I don't think they would make the storage facility pointless at any point in the game. So I think there'll be more than 8 items in total.

It's also been said that Fi will analyse your equiment and comment on it's suitability with the area you're in at the time. This feature would be pretty pointless if you could carry everything with you all the time.

WhiteRundas

Ice Hunter
@Yonatesf: I always thought that you can only store things like arrows or bombs.
Nice thread. All informations we know about the items are included.
I wonder, how to use the Gust Bellow. Maybe you must make a forward and backward motion with the remote (like pumping).

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
The thing is, there's a storage facility in Skyloft where you'll have to store items you can't carry with you. At least, that's how I understood it.
So these can't be all of the items, since you won't be able to carry all of your items with you at once. It's been said that you'll start off with just 4 item slots, and this number will increase up to 8, but I don't think they would make the storage facility pointless at any point in the game. So I think there'll be more than 8 items in total.

It's also been said that Fi will analyse your equiment and comment on it's suitability with the area you're in at the time. This feature would be pretty pointless if you could carry everything with you all the time.

Really! Well, that certainly opens up a lot of other items.

vcdomith

Mad Artist

I believe that you need to upgrade your Equipment Bag, like you do with the Potions and Shields, maxing it to 8 slots

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Hey there. We now know that those digging mitts are officially called Mogma mitts from the Official Nintendo Magazine.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
Remember how I said the Deku Nuts may be in the game? Well, I went back to watch some old E3 2011 footage out of boredom and I saw this.

313397_211320572271013_125038904232514_477902_1385165035_n.jpg

Yep. They're just Slingshot pellets. :(

T

TriforceReviews

[video=youtube;bE9rGuxFOkk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE9rGuxFOkk[/video]

within this new trailer there is an upgreade to the digging mitts:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom