• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword is Finished?

Zorth

#Scoundrel
If the game is in polishing mode, bugs that ruin the game can still be found and delay the release but that's highly unlikely for a game like Zelda if you ask me.
I'm guessing they'll start making copies in september and launch the game in october.

Beeker

Wild Card
Like everyone else has said, the game is being localized. They'll put the finishing touches by getting out any bugs or glitches, and try to get the game as polished as they can.
As for what they'll do between now and the release,(other than that) is do what they've been doing and teasing us with little tidbits of information. The release will also be announced of course too. :P

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
bugs that ruin the game can still be found and delay the release but that's highly unlikely for a game like Zelda if you ask me.
I'm guessing they'll start making copies in september and launch the game in october.
I don't suppose October would be the launch date, localization takes a while as they have multiple languages they would be shipping to. Since Nintendo is trying to do a worldwide release with SS, I think if they pushed the release date to November or December then we would get the best quality out of the game, no matter where we live because they would have time to proofread and make sure that the translations are all fine and dandy, and no major bugs would be present like (for example, the desyncing of the Wiimote after 2 hours of playing). I'm all for early release, but I want the game to be the best it can be too, you know what I mean? : D

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
We have at least 3 1/2 months before the game comes out (for a late october release.) That isn't even that long, considering the game has been in development for over 5 years.

HylianPancake

The Pancake Pokemon
It's being localized, and they're probably designing box art and stuff. However, neither Aounuma or Miyamoto have finished the entire game yet, so I understand why they haven't released it, or at least announced a release date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom