• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Instrument!

U

Uber-Link83

Which instrument would you like to see in Skyward Sword?!?!?!

I personally would like to see a Banjo. lol because they r AWESOME instruments, and the ocarina has already been in 3 r 4 Zelda games. Time for a new musical styling! But seriously, the Song of Time on a Banjo! INSANE! lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
they should give link a pipe organ he just summons into existence any time he feels like. or a theramin, that would rule.

The teramin of lightning!

the pipe organ of.... pipeorganyness

Xixor

Warrior of the Past
Ok, what the hey are xythers and teremins???

Oh, I want Link to have a Daft Punk soundboard.

C

Connor

I want to see the ocarina. I think it made what Zelda is today and it is by far my favourite Zelda instrument.

Pen

The game is on!
I'd love to see a new instrument in Skyward Sword, it's always fun to play!!
Perhaps something which makes use of the Wii Remote, something similar to the Wind Waker, though not the Wind Waker, some other kind of wand.... :)

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
or a theramin, that would rule.

The teramin of lightning!
Awww. I was going to say Theramin. That would be awesome!

But really, as much as I love having instruments in the games, I'm kinda hoping SS takes a different step and doesn't have any. There's been so many instruments in the games now that having one isn't original anymore, however if one happened to appear, it should fit into the story somehow (and I'm bad at knowing what fits, so I wont' try and pick a plausible choice).

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
You know what I want to see? A XYLOPHONE would kick butt.

As if, Link could whip it out of nowhere, like he did with the butt-organ, I mean, deku pipes...(thankyou lovely abridged person who put that into my head and made me call that poor instrument the BUTT-ORGAN. seriously...) But, how could such a TINY being pull something THAT BIG out of NOWHERE. LITERALLY NOWHERE.

And that is my view on Link pulling things out of nowhere.

But back on topic, I would love to see Link just pull out a xylophone and play a really pretty song.(I personally think xylophones are beatiful instruments. :3) So yeah! :D That's me!

Sgt. Backwash

JEALOUSY
A banjo lacks the Zelda feel, especially if you think about the history behind it.

It's an instrument that was made by enslaved blacks in the United States in the 18th century, who had very limited materials and experience. Without trying to sound disrespectful, it has a cheap, ramshackle look and feel to it when you compare it to more sophisticated or elegant instruments, like harps or violins or things of the sort. It's not the kind of thing you would expect to see Link playing.

But I don't think any instruments are really necessary anyway. It's different when it's a focal point of the story like in Majora's Mask, Ocarina of Time or Wind Waker(the latter two of which have the instruments names in their titles) but I'd rather they go without one this time.

Alex Arbiter

That Random Guy
He could use the sword itself since of the name being what it is since if you look at the wind waker it could fallow in the same manner in being he conducts the wind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom