• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword in a Advanced Collector's Edition

In the future what do you guys think of the skyward sword game in a collector's edition along with any other favorite Zelda game? I was thinking about that idea the other day, and it made me think a bit. All classic games with Skyward sword, and other future titles! Do you guys think this may happen discuss... and if so what year? May this collector's edition occur.
Also how rare do you think the game will be? What will it cost?
Please discuss! discuss! discuss!
:D

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I can't come up with a price... But maybe it's for the wii, and maybe it contains SS, TP, maybe OoT 3Ds(edited to be played on the wii maybe), and a future zelda title that has high appeal. And maybe a playable demo of the next big zelda game, kinda like the Collectors Edition for GameCube with the playable demo of WW... yeah, maybe something like that...

That's alot of "maybe"s.

Retsdob

Retsdob
Seeing as how SS has not even come out yet it is impossible to tell if and when it will come out. Obviously it would take a very long time for the game to be old enough to be on a collector's edition, and so far, as far as I know there is only one Collector's edition so far so it would be an extremly unlikely event that this would happen, especially if the game flops.(Not likely but a possiblity.) To put a price on it is an even more impossible question to answer. Good day sir.

Caeda

Keyblade Master
He has a point about that; it's way to early to be talking about that.

IF it did happen, I think it would be a port of the last four console Zeldas up to that point, like the first one (aLttP wasn't in because they had/were porting it to the GBA).

So, these would be the games in:

The Wind Waker
Four Swords Adventures
Twilight Princess
and Skyward Sword.

I am only stating what may occur in the future, so its more like a hopefully or maybe question. I just wanted to see what people would come up with in there mind about an advanced collectors edition. Which came to my head recently out of nowhere.. XD
of course give me your theorys and discuss... I would like to see what combinations you guys would come up with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom