• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword HD remake?

Skyward Sword HD remake?

• Heck yes!

• Heck no!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I think it's the boss fights, man. If you love the boss fights in Zelda games, then SS is THE game. It has it's own boss endurance and everything.

SS did have some decent bosses. Koloktos is one of my favourites in the series but it is a shame about The imprisoned and Tentaluses designs. They just looked goofy and ********.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Yeah. I enjoyed the Ghirahim fights too, though. The rest were just meh, and the Imprisoned fights were just AWFUL

Amy Lu Minati

The Triangle conspiracy
SS did have some decent bosses. Koloktos is one of my favourites in the series but it is a shame about The imprisoned and Tentaluses designs. They just looked goofy and ********.
AMEN! But I still loved the battles. They were two of the three biggest bosses in that game (and in the series until lamoe CALAMGAN SHOWS UP!). The parasite on Levius was my favorite battle because you don't really expect an overworld boss and then you are like, "Oh my gosh it's a flying whale with eyeballs popping out of its stomach!" My second favorite battle is the one where you get to impale Ghirahim on those flying platforms. The only TP boss i liked was Zant. WW did great with it's bosses too, and it also has sort of a boss endurance at the end.
monsters inc.jpg
#IfinallyrealizewhatDeus'profilepicis
Everyone should use this meme template all of the time.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
AMEN! But I still loved the battles. They were two of the three biggest bosses in that game (and in the series until lamoe CALAMGAN SHOWS UP!). The parasite on Levius was my favorite battle because you don't really expect an overworld boss and then you are like, "Oh my gosh it's a flying whale with eyeballs popping out of its stomach!" My second favorite battle is the one where you get to impale Ghirahim on those flying platforms. The only TP boss i liked was Zant. WW did great with it's bosses too, and it also has sort of a boss endurance at the end.
View attachment 38523
#IfinallyrealizewhatDeus'profilepicis
Everyone should use this meme template all of the time.
I didn't dislike the tentalus battle I just take issue with the aesthetic of the monster. Bilocyte was also good because you get to play tennis. Which if you didn't know can also be played with Ghirahim's final form. You can deflect his sword beams back at him with your own sword.

I like all the TP bosses, but diababba not so much. Loved stallord, argorok, Zant and the Ganon battles

Amy Lu Minati

The Triangle conspiracy
Which if you didn't know can also be played with Ghirahim's final form. You can deflect his sword beams back at him with your own sword.
You can actually smack all of his floating daggers back at him as well. I have less than 30 seconds on all of the Ghirahim battles. :) Cuz hey, if you beat a record you get rich!

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
You can actually smack all of his floating daggers back at him as well. I have less than 30 seconds on all of the Ghirahim battles. :) Cuz hey, if you beat a record you get rich!

I knew about the daggers one. But not many are aware about the sword beam one. I have never tried to do a Ghirahim fight quickly I tend to play with him a bit.

Amy Lu Minati

The Triangle conspiracy
Really? That was one of the only fights I DIDN'T like. The Forest Temple Boss wasn't too spectacular, though...
Yeah, I just hated how all of the bosses were usually easier to kill than the mini bosses. The mini bosses were very fun to me, like King Bulba, who was what I looked forward to fighting every time I replayed the game, and even though he was too easy, he was at least a fun fight.
This may be funny, but I had never unlocked the cave of ordeals until like 2 years after I had beat the game, my friend told me about it and I thought he was screwing with me. But apparently there really is a cave with a naked fairy queen in it. The cave of ordeals is fun too. The regular enemies were fun, the dungeons were cool, but the boss-fights were the lamest part of the game, which is a shame because they had some sleek designs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom