• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Skyward Sword Girl's Possible Name.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Here, I just got a bit of info from the Round table discussion. Provides lots of information. Discuss. It includes a few tidbits, but the most important I think is the Info about The SS Sword Girl.
IOngo.jpg

Infomra.jpg

Morerrr.jpg

What do you think about the name? Were you expecting it? I think those Lava Race could be the beginning of Gorons, it sure sounds like it. We may just see more races. I am curious about the Siren World. Sounds a bit like the Temple of the Ocean King, the general idea. Having to go back and through floors you have already done. And the tear things you have to collect sound very familiar to Twilight Princess

Last edited:

David

But you called me here...
I'm excited for this new name. Fi is a pretty nice name, however odd it may be at first glance.

This is a good find Destiny! Thanks for sharing this with others that didn't know about the roundtable.

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
Very interesting information coming from the Roundtable!

Phi...I'll take it! No more Zordiana or Adelle or Dorella thanks! :P

The new race of species--mogmas/magmas are probably these guys:

picture10je.png

linkman8

True and Noble
I'm actually rather curious as to how they spelled it in Japanese. Probably something like フィ . It's not exactly something that would be common to say or write in Japanese. I digress, though. Interesting name, if short enough.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I will die before Skyward Sword is released, I just know it!

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
I'm actually rather curious as to how they spelled it in Japanese. Probably something like フィ . It's not exactly something that would be common to say or write in Japanese. I digress, though. Interesting name, if short enough.

True but aren't foreign names the very reason for using Katakana? Also, I believe it wouldn't be the first time that Nintendo has chosen names that aren't really native to Japanese. We have names like Aghanim, and the just announced Ghirahim for example. I doubt Nintendo would see a need to limit names only to ones more native to their language.

Sabel27

Advanced Ocarinaist
This is a great find! It contains so much info that most people would never find!

The subject I'm most curious about is the "Siren World". It must be a different realm or at least a new province of Hyrule. It could be named after a new race or enemy. If the Siren World IS named after a new race, maybe Ghirahim is a part of this new race. I mean, he's obviously not a Hylian or a part of any other race. He has to be something!

On the idea of backtracking through levels...At worst, it will be like PH where it just gets really repetitive after awhile. At best, it will be like Metroid and will feel rewarding and fresh. Knowing this team, we should get the latter.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Phi is a strangish name. I pronounce it "Fee" but there seems to be a few pronounciation issues right now with it among fans.
I laughed a little at Phi being used as a metal detector. :P Anyway, I can't wait for the release so I can see these elements put into practice (like the different dimension dungeons...etc).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom