• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SKYWARD SWORD FOR $19.99?!

hylianbeast

Sage of Destiny
I learned the other day that Best Buy is selling Skyward Sword for $19.99. For anyone who hasn't bought the game yet, like myself, THIS IS THE TIME TO BUY!! $20 is a much better deal than $60 at GameStop. I'll probably pick up the game at the end of the month.

Saw this on the front page as well... Not very good news for me, considering I already bought it at full price around launch....

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
If your GameStop is selling the game for $60, they're ripping you off. Wii games at maximum price go to $50, not counting Collector's Editions.

Anywho, this is such a steal. I recall reading a ZD article saying you have to be a Rewards Zone member before you can get the price, though. If anyone can just walk in and get it, I'll be sure to do it whenever I can -- the game in my opinion is a $20 game at max.

Honestly, to me it's worth the extra $30 (for the cover price that is; I actually got the $70 version) to get the game more than eight months earlier. $20 is a great price for the game, but I'd much rather have it at launch for full price.

Does the 20$ game come with the orcastrated CD?..If not that is still a Good Bargain :)

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Wow, that's a pretty good deal. I'll make sure to tell my friends who only want to get a Wii for this game, lol.

Last edited:

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I paid $120 for my collectors edition....... Australia and high prices.
$20 is a bargin, if you don't yet own Skyward Sword (and you happen to live in the USA) then this is the reason to get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom