• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Fails to Dissapoint

DekuMan414

TwentyThree is Number One
I was at the NYCC (New York Comic Con) yesterday, and there were tons of booths for all sorts of things. One booth I actually didn't expect was one for the Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. There were playable demos there. Even though they were the same as the San Diego Comic Con, I didn't get a chance to play it, you know, with the whole "living across the continent thing"-.-. I actually got a chance to play, and i'm just going to let you know something.
If you had any worries about SS, you can put them to rest. If you're a little skeptical about the controls, don't be. They were the most fluid controls for any game i've ever played. There was no noticeable lag, and it was working perfectly. I fought against the Stalfos in the Skyview Temple, and while he was definitely challenging, the fight was not broken. You could attack in whatever direction you wanted to, and it felt immersive beyond belief.
If you were saying the graphics look bad, sorry, but you're wrong. The game looked stunning. I'm sure all of you guys know this already, but i'm just letting you know my experience.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I played it at PAX in seatle, and it was amazing, everything was smooth! People should really play it before making comments!

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
I was kind of worried about the controls being too hard to use. Thanks for letting me know...... YOU ARE SOO LUCKY TO PLAY SS!!
Why won't Toronto have a big comic con :(

@Dekuman414 Thank you for the relief! I was soo scared about the controls I thought the game would take me years to beat! But now I am finally reassured! Also the stalfos kind of scared me but now it does not! XD

Big Octo

=^)
This is very re-assuring. Words from someone that actually played the game are hard to beat. I hope a demo comes to California, because November 20 is too long of a wait! ^^

DekuMan414

TwentyThree is Number One
thank you for your king words.
how do you get a sig? I made one but i can't make it show up. please help.

nvm i made it work

Last edited:
I'd honestly wouldn't want to play SS before it's release; the wait would be that much more excruciating. That said, it's good to know that Skyward Sword is looking good from a first-hand experience. :yes:

vcdomith

Mad Artist
Oh My God!!!person that have played it to date say something diferent, the folks of Kotaku said that there's a delay, however, you've said there's not.
OH, SOOOO MUCH CONFUSEEEE!!!! XD

it seems that every person has a different experience, almost all of them are positive thou so its a good thing

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
SS has disappointed me in its lack of a trivial but crucial element, but other than that I would say even without playing that it will be the best game the Wii has ever had. Other comments from those who HAVE played it seem to enforce as much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom