• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Skyward Sword-Exclusive Origins Trailer Analysis

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
We have no idea if that's really "Faron", since the English site says it's a water dragon watching over the area, but they may not want to spoil anything.

Also, you can switch through shields easily in the game, so they may be changing the shields to confuse us about the order?

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Also, you can switch through shields easily in the game, so they may be changing the shields to confuse us about the order?

I'd say not to confuse us, but it's just taken from different sets of footage with different people playing. Could be, though. But I'd say not. One thing we can use with certainty, though, is the look of the Goddess Sword. If it's blue, it's further back in the game. If it's more like the Master Sword, it's later in the game. Can't go wrong by looking at the blade.

Agreed that the scene with the water dragon is later in the game for reasons already stated.

I don't know if that lava dragon is Volvagia or another guardian dragon, but it should be noted that Link has the blade infused with Din's fire in that scene and we know he does not get that until the end of the Fire Sanctuary.

Not infused with din's fire. It's one of the three sacred flames, and it'd be odd to have Din's flame, Nayru's flame, and Farore's flame.

I didn't mean the spell from Ocarina. I meant that it is fire and that it represents Din.

Sorry for the confusion :P

you're right! the flames can represent each [diety?]. but i'm not sure about naryu's flames. just doesn't fit.

first time i heard of skyward sword (about 2 years ago), i thought it was skyward SOAR. an hour wasted on google. Epic fail.

you're right! the flames can represent each [diety?]. but i'm not sure about naryu's flames. just doesn't fit.

first time i heard of skyward sword (about 2 years ago), i thought it was skyward SOAR. an hour wasted on google. Epic fail.

Don't think of them as flames, think of them as essences.

they're called "sacred flames", so it can't really be an essence.

and by two years, I meant two years give or take several months.

they're called "sacred flames", so it can't really be an essence.

and by two years, I meant two years give or take several months.

You're being too literate... The flames symbolize their essence. It's very common for fire to be used in place of a soul or life. just because they're called sacred flames doesn't mean they're not essences of the goddesses themselves for isn't part of something an essence? and aren't we collecting a small part of their power aka essence?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom