• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Equipment

Zorth

#Scoundrel
i was wonderin the other day what if you could buy your own equipment, like new tunics and swords.
you could have a sword that grants you extra agility and speed but isn't as powerful as the mastersword or a axe wich can is powerful like **** but can only be used against certain enemies or a tunic that replenishes your hearts over time ;)

it would be a cool addition to the series wouldnt it? more rpg yeah but it would add variety to the game :D

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Dual swords! You could use the Wiimote as one sword and the nun-chuck as another. The motion+ works with the nun-chuck aswell as the mote, so it would work!!! Or howabout a HUGE shield, no a FLIPPING GREAT HUGE shield that slows you down, but has better resilience than the hylian shield and can absorb magic aswell, strenghtening it! OR how about a tunic like the goron tunic and zora tunic but instead of being able to resist heat/let you breath underwater it lets you FREEZE the surface of water and lets you walk on it!!! I could go on and on about this, except that I cant be bothered. Now you've made me want to play OoT and Minish cap (dunno why) again but I've given playing zelda up for lent!!! DX

Ganondork

goo
I like the idea, but then it makes it a bit more of an RPG like how Final Fantasy is. I like choosing your weapons in some games - like assassin's creed - but it just wouldn't be Zelda if they didn't give you the equipment.

OhYeah!

♫A▼▲A▼▲
I think the effects the sword got in the Phantom Hourglass from the Force Gems was fun. That would fit good in a game that is based on the sword so much. And new tunics or armors would be nice. A new tunic from Skyloft maybe?

Zorth

#Scoundrel
And the rupees wouldnt be worthless if you had to repair your equipment and buy new one all the time. All other zelda games had shiitload of rupees but you could only spend them at replenishing a few items and that was cool but it would be cooler with new swords, shields, tunics etc.

And a little of topic here but i think the zelda overworld needs MUCH MORE npc's, at least they could make skyloft like a capital where there is a person every 3ft. and the land below toaly chaotic and desolate. :D

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I'd like the choice between dual swords or just the norm sword and shield like you could do in FF3. If Nintendo put dual wielding then the default Master Sword and the secondary could be a dagger or knife and is upgraded by finding certain metals and materials such as reintroducing Gold Dust to make a Gilded Dagger or something like that.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I'd like the choice between dual swords or just the norm sword and shield like you could do in FF3. If Nintendo put dual wielding then the default Master Sword and the secondary could be a dagger or knife and is upgraded by finding certain metals and materials such as reintroducing Gold Dust to make a Gilded Dagger or something like that.

Hmm... that sounds suspiciously like Monster Hunter.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
They could introduce proffesions, like mining, blacksmithing or to make your own potions for bottles. Then youd be able to make your own weapons and potions
the gold dust idea is very good,

and i would LOVE<3 if you could have a fighting companion throughout the game a true friend that helps you take on mysterious caves or monster camps etc.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
It would be more fun to play with dual swords during the story, better than having them after the end of the game. :D

And they should add 5 new items for us to find, for instance 2of them you can get in the trading quests, 1 of them can be buried somwhere in hyrule another one can be rewarded to you by fishing or something like that point being more sidequests :)

Ganondork

goo
It would be more fun to play with dual swords during the story, better than having them after the end of the game. :D

And they should add 5 new items for us to find, for instance 2of them you can get in the trading quests, 1 of them can be buried somwhere in hyrule another one can be rewarded to you by fishing or something like that point being more sidequests :)

Like in ALttP! Ohmygod, I would love that!

T

The Legend

I dont mind Zelda becoming a little bit RPG like they can make you craft your own weapons and shileds it would add variety to TLOZ instead of (Go in the temple get the item beat the temple) and kind of repeat

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom