• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Skyward Sword Ending Video Link Vs. Demise!!

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
What do you mean? Ghirahim was designed to be the complete opposite of Ganondorf.

Oh, sorry to be vague. I meant how's Demise compared to Ghirahim :P

Trust me, everything about him is tons better than Ganondorf. Not even his coverart came close to how epic he is. This is by far the best Zelda villain we've ever seen. You could actually watch a little bit of the video to see what I mean; only the area where you fight would be spoiled, and before that a little scene between Link and Fi. But avoid the dialogue and simply watch his movements--you'll perceive my meaning from there.

I'd rather be safe and not watch. That way, by the time I actually get there, I'll be that much more impressed, by the looks of it.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Trust me, everything about him is tons better than Ganondorf. Not even his coverart came close to how epic he is. This is by far the best Zelda villain we've ever seen. You could actually watch a little bit of the video to see what I mean; only the area where you fight would be spoiled, and before that a little scene between Link and Fi. But avoid the dialogue and simply watch his movements--you'll perceive my meaning from there.
Demise is more like a really, REALLY beefed up version of Ganondorf in all respects, TP Ganondorf I mean. He still has those painfully slow movements, every single loop imaginable is seen through that guy. Just as TP Ganondorf was...

THIS BATTLE WILL BE FREAKING AMAZING, MUST GET.

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
Ugh. it says that the video has been deleted due to copyright. Now i cant see it. :(

Sorry about that. To me, it doesn't really matter, since I didn't wanna watch it anyway. Hmm, maybe I should've downloaded it in case I wanted to watch it later...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The video's gone, but I know everything that happened during it. All I'm going to say is electricity.

Well, there are more videos of the battle. Unless they too have been removed, and yes Vanitas, it was indeed electrifying!

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
The one thing about this video that kinda scares me is that Demise seemed a little to easy,but I know once I play it that demise won't be that easy for me.Perfect reason why is because sometimes I have a little trouble beating Oot ganondorf.

Im so happy it was taken off... i was about to give in and watch

Well Its not that bad,the main real spoliers are at the end,but its to late to watch it now anyway.

Last edited:

iMadMax

Zelda Masta
SKYWARD SWORD FINAL BATTLE + ENDING

*WARNING* THIS PRETTY MUCH THE END OF SKYWARD SWORD! WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK Demise was a real B&*$H! (quality aint the best because i recorded it with my phone!) ENJOY!
[video=dailymotion;xmbyvb]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmbyvb_skyward-sword-end_videogames[/video]

(The Game took me 26 hours to complete and i died 6 times (2 from Demise)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom