• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Editions

Rinku

Suupa Saiya-jin
As the Title says, will there be a Zelda SS Deluxe edition?
Meaning that will there be a regular edition (plain dvd box etc) or a "more" deluxe edition (iron/steel Box that inlcudes apart from the game, goodies like a map of skyloft or entire game map, some t shirt perhaps,or even celebrating 25ys of Zelda an accordingly fitting BOX-SET)?

Tell me your thoughts!

Ps: if there is already a thread like this mods plz delete this one or merge them! ty

I'm almost certain that there will at least be two different editions - a normal one and one bundled with the golden Wii Remote Plus, much like the Xenoblade edition with the red classic controller. Maybe there will be a third one with all the goodies you mentioned, but it's hard to imagine three different editions of one game... Perhaps they'll add all of these things into the one with the Wii Remote plus.

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
It has been confirmed there will be a ''The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Limited Edition" in Australia, and I pre-ordered it. I contacted EB games online and they said that the contents were not yet known.

I'm hoping on some concept art, the golden WiiMotion+ and, believe it or not, the game itself :P

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I just want a copy of the game with a snazzy box, so I'm good if there isn't a special edition. Plus I only want to spend 60 bucks on a game, and a deluxe edition as mentioned above would be pretty hard on my wallet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom