• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Dub (PG)

PlotlinePlus

PlotlinePlus
I identify as straight white mail. So put a stamp on me and ship me the heck outta here.
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. A complete, comprehensive dub with voice acting and all sound effects reworked from the ground up for a brand new experience. No shortcuts. Hope you guys enjoy!

Here's the first episode!
https://youtu.be/4k25j_uymAM

Last edited:

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
Awesome! You and the voice cast involved in this did really good job! I'm very impressed!

Also, did you use HD textures in the clips? I noticed more detail than normal. Again, great job! :)

PlotlinePlus

PlotlinePlus
I identify as straight white mail. So put a stamp on me and ship me the heck outta here.
Yeah, we used some Dolphin Emulator at certain parts... Where it's cooperating. So there is some back and forth. Most of episode 2 is regular footage. But I'm trying to get the emulator working again. The game looks 10 times better on an emulator. The HD textures got really buggy though, so we had to switch them up, but it was at least nice to have them in the intro.

PlotlinePlus

PlotlinePlus
Episode 4 is out!

PlotlinePlus

PlotlinePlus
Episode 5 is FINALLY out!
Check out the Sacred Songs!

PlotlinePlus

PlotlinePlus
Oops! Forgot to update this thread!
Here's episode six!

PlotlinePlus

PlotlinePlus
Episode 7 & 8 are currently being made. 8 is the finale!

PlotlinePlus

PlotlinePlus
Here's a link to all The Sacred Songs in their own video. Figured that was worth doing.
Episode 7 is currently being uploaded.

PlotlinePlus

PlotlinePlus
Episode 7 is finally out. Now that that's out of the way I can move onto the finale!

PlotlinePlus

PlotlinePlus
I rise from my eternal slumber to bring you... A revised version of Demise and Fi's final scenes.
I recently started school to be an official audio engineer, so I was able to really polish up the dialogue. (It's also been mastered in 5.1 surround sound! So ...uh... If you have the setup... Please tell me how it sounds.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom