• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Demo?

WeeGee

TheHeroOfTime
Are they going to do it? I know this thread may come off as pointless, but there was a dead thread about sending an e-mail to Nintendo asking for a SS demo DLC, and I wanted to know if there was any news on it besides they are considering it?

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Nintendo hasn't said anything new even on Skyward Sword. They have only given us a few screenshots. To me, that tells me they don't have time to make a trailer, for they are putting top priority on the game. I'm assuming they will not make a demo available for Wii Shop, since then they would have to get the demo game, modify it, then release it on Wii Shop. Doesn't sound like a lot of work, but I don't think Nintendo would do that. They're more likely to put their full focus on making the entire game rather than a small demo.

I don't think they are going to end up doing it... Every reply was scripted and recently the e-mails have been saying they just don't have any plans right now. In other words no. What they did say was there was maybe a possibility of the skyward sword demo in kiosks at gaming stores. I'm not sure that's going to happen either though....

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
As interesting as it would be, it's not likely. But if they did I would get it to feed my hunger to play it! (even though my Wii is disconnected from internet lol!)

disturbed42

I will win....eventually!
I think they won't do it. Nintendo is going to want to make us wait and wait and hype us all up so the moment they release Skyward Sword we'll all go crazy and buy it. Giving people the chance to play a demo might bring more people to buy it, but it'll also turn more people away.

Besides, Nintendo just loves to keep us on our toes. I don't think it's gonna happen.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
It's unlikely. I would rather buy the full game with all of it's content included rather than a dubbed down demo that's limited.

disturbed42

I would rather buy the full game with all of it's content included rather than a dubbed down demo that's limited.

Or crappy. >_>;
Nintendo will probably just make the demo the sandbox area that they had at E3. It seems like something they'd do.

WeeGee

TheHeroOfTime
I think it would be wrong to not make a demo of the E3 sandbox. We all want to feed our hunger for the game, I don't understand how that will turn us away. I played the L4D 2 demo for a year until I finally was tired of limitation and bought the actual game, which was ten times better than the demo.

disturbed42

I think it would be wrong to not make a demo of the E3 sandbox. We all want to feed our hunger for the game, I don't understand how that will turn us away.

I'm just saying that it might not satisfy some people. Like say somebody is kinda iffy about getting Skyward Sword so they play the demo, but they don't like it so they don't bother to purchase or play the game. That's just how it goes sometimes.
Although I also mentioned that it would bring more people to buy the game soo....
Yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom