• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Bundle

Maikeru

Piper of Time
20 extra bucks for an awesome gold controller? I'm sold.

I absolutely must get to Gamestop to switch my preorder to the Bundle Edition.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the bundle is available without preordring? I should think so...

Goldeneye 007 that had the gold classic pro controller came without pre-ordering it. Though that wasn't a Nintendo release. Nintendo should really release it with a gold nunchuck as well, so I can have a complete gold set with a gold Wiimote, nunchuck and classic controller.

How limited are the supplies? Am I to take it that the bundle will stick around for a while, or should I pre-order soon to be cautious? I really want that gold controller. :D

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I'm definitely going for the bundle! It's only twenty dollars more than buying the game alone, minus the expenses of purchasing the Wii Motion+, and I get the epic golden controller and symphony CD out of it. Who wouldn't want this?

AustinFox33

The Last Kilgannon
Already pre-ordered mine:) The best thing about this whole deal is the price. Your'e saving $20 on the wii mote alone, and thats not even including the CD!

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I hope that i can get a job before November so that i can upgrade oh well the mall near me is opening a big cinema this fall hope its before the release.

Ss Bundle in the Netherlands

does any dutch guys on the forums know when the bundle is going to be pre-order on shops i looked evry where but i can't find it

D

DragonT

Het duurt voor Nederlandse sites een paar dagen om het op de website te zetten, heb gewoon geduld. Ik raad je trouwens aan hem bij de Game Mania te reserveren.

Sorry that I posted this in Dutch :embarrassed:

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
The dutch gamestores are often slow with updating the game information. I pre-ordered ST and OoT3D at gamemania before there was information about limited edition or extras and in the end I always got the extras for the price of the standard ^^. I'm not sure about the bundle with controller though, since that is much more expensive than the disc alone. If you want to be 100% sure, go to the gamestore or call them for information.

HylianPancake

The Pancake Pokemon
AWESOMENESS~

GETTING THIS. FOR THE PRICE OF THE GAME! EVEN BETTER! (Because I preordered it for the price of the game and Gamestop said I could upgrade for free! :3)

BOX ART IS AWESOMESAUCE. CD better be amazing. (I know it will.) Wii Remote Plus: YEA!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom