• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Bundle

A

Anthony_Vaughn_

I have this bundle on pre-order at my local GameStop. I've heard the normal edition on pre-order since March 28th, 2010, but once the bundle was announced and more information was being released, I immediately switched over to the full bundle.

B

billbot85

I know this is probably a dumb and redundant question, but.....is the Skyward Sword Gold Bundle sold out everywhere for good? Or is there a chance that some stores may restock it? I know a limited edition means LIMITED, but the Super Mario All Stars Wii did get a second release.

In any case, I'm holding out to see if any more reappear on Amazon.

S

Spooknanners

I can't find this bundle anywhere near me, I will pick it up eventually though.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I got lucky and was able to get a copy of one. It was at Wal-Mart on Black Friday. When I went to the electronics section they only had 2 left, so I was able to get one. And to make it better, it was $10 off, so I got it for only $59.99

F

Flare24

I pre-ordered it at Game Stop. I wanted to get it as soon as I could so I made sure to be there the day it came out.

Does anyone think that edition is as limited as it is called and whether we should expect a pricedrop for that bundle or not, because right now it is unaffordable for me. Actually I only want to get my hands on the WiiMote because it would perfectly fit a golden Classic Controller Pro of mine, but that's another topic...

B

billbot85

I have a feeling that the bundle will eventually re-appear, considering there is still a high demand for it. Nintendo can't be done making money off of this yet.

B

billbot85

I checked the TRU website and the Bundle was listed again, but out of stock. The listing says that it's sold in stores, but none of the ones around me said they ever received it in the first place when i called them before. Hoping it comes back in stock on amazon.

B

billbot85

Turn of events. The Skyward Sword Bundle came in stock on Amazon again, and I managed to order one yesterday. They come in stock on the site every now and again for about a minute, so I used zoolert.com and 1-click purchase to snag one. Recommend the same thing to anyone else still trying to get it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom