• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Bundle

I preordered my copy at E-Plaza, I have had good experiences with them.
I preordered my Wii there and I actually got it a day before the actual release. Talk about service!

[Dutch] Ik heb nog nooit iets gereserveerd bij GameMania, zijn ze goed? [/Dutch]

Last edited:
So we all know about the SS bundle. But does anyone know how long this offer lasts, like is there a date that this offer expires. Also where do i need to order it from. do i need to order it from Nintendo directly, or can I order directly from gamestop and still get the bundle? thanks.
Also, once there is an answer, this thread can be used to look for those who dont know (like me)

D

darkbeastganon

So excited I wish it could come out sooner!!!!!!! But even though I don't have it yet I definitely know it will be worth the wait with the awesome cover art and gold wii remote plus, I might spend the whole first day of owning it just admiring the cover art :-)

Vibed

must read before he posts
We don't need another thread for this guys, the question could just be asked in the other bundle topic.

EDIT: Especially considering this is named identically to the other one.

Last edited:

Linksister82

Setterwind
EEP! I so can't wait for Skyward Sword to come out!!! obviously everyone is having trouble waiting lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom