• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Bundle

ShaddixCroft

The Twilight King
http://www.joystiq.com/2011/08/29/zelda-skyward-sword-bundle/
zelda829.jpg

You'll need a MotionPlus or Wii Remote Plus to play The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. If you don't already have one, don't worry: Nintendo will offer the game in a $69.99 bundle, which includes the limited-edition gold Wii Remote Plus first seen at E3. If you don't want the fancy (and exclusive) Wiimote, the game will still be available as a standalone, for $49.99.

The initial print run of both versions, out November 20, will includes a CD of performances from the upcoming Zelda 25th anniversary concert. So don't make too much noise when you go to that concert, or you'll ruin our CD. Thanks!

Nice you get a music CD of the 25th Anniversary concert that is very awesome plus that cover is sweet :D

Sorry if this has already been posted.

Important ss bundle question

Can anyone tell me if they have found the bundle (gold remote, etc.) available for preorder? If so, can you post the link to it here?

i got another question for the cd you get is that only for pre-orders i hope dutch game stores will have it soon becous they are slllllllow on updating

Tyvm, muffin.

"every copy in the initial production, whether sold by itself or as a part of the limited-edition bundle" will have the CD. That should include the discs on store shelves.

Last edited:
I was wondering do you have to pre order it to get the gold wii controller? From what I read it seems like you have to pre order it.

its very expensive, but still a lot cheaper then any other collector's edition. SS is no' 1 on my list, and if i can get the money and someone to bring it to me( my Wii is from the US and i live in israel) i will buy the bundle, if not i'll just wait and get the regular edition....

I want it NOW!!!! I sort of wish the Disc case was also gold.... Mario got a red case... Link should get gold.

Last edited:

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Does anyone know if the bundle is available without preordring? I should think so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom