• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword: Boss Battle Mode

In Ocarina of Time 3D we saw the first boss battle mode in Zelda history... Do you think they will return this in Skyward Sword what are your guy's opinions on this? Do you want a boss battle mode? If so what challenges do you think should be added? Tell me your thoughts on this. :)

WhiteRundas

Ice Hunter
There was somewhat similar before Oot3D in ST. And there you get some prizes for it (bomb bag,Heart container).
I would love to see it but I doubt it.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'd love to see a Boss Rush mode, but only if the bosses are extremely diversified. Three heart forced coupled with double damage sounds really awesome as this point in time! :D

Majoras mask

Creepy purple guy!
oot 3d wasn't the first to have a boss battles mode. Has everybody forgotten take 'em all on in spirit tracks? because i'm pretty sure that came before Oot 3d and also majora's mask too if you count being able to replay the bosses even though it wasn't a seperate gameplay mode. Anyway i would love it in skyward sword

I think all Zelda games should have a Boss Rush mode from now on, also I would like the Cave Of Ordeals to continue as well.

D

DungeonDarknut

oot 3d wasn't the first to have a boss battles mode. Has everybody forgotten take 'em all on in spirit tracks? because i'm pretty sure that came before Oot 3d and also majora's mask too if you count being able to replay the bosses even though it wasn't a seperate gameplay mode. Anyway i would love it in skyward sword
This was not technically a boss battle mod because it contains outer things than boss battles for instance outer monsters :p

Mikepoke101

Just Chilling.
They need something like this. Like they said they want to 1-up Ocarina of Time, why not add some post game features. Heck, they should through in a Mini-Boss challenge as well, the more the better for me. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom