• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Skyward Sword Backgrounds! (These Took Me a While, So Please Leave a Nice Comment ;D)

Skyward Sword Backgrounds! (Now with LIGHT background! Its super!)

I tried my best to make all of these represent the main 3 Zelda Elements, (Forest, Fire, and Water), while adding the new one. (Sky) I hope you guys like this, its 100% done by me, (Minus the logo) I tried to represent these four elements with the games art style, so i hope you all enjoy!

These were also made with animated backgrounds in mind. If you guys like animated desktop backgrounds, the logo stays in the same exact spot, and never grows or shrinks, making the background look like the logo with a changing elemental background!

Forest:
SS_Forest.png

Fire:
SS_Fire.png

Water:
SS_Water.png

Sky:
4_SS_Sky.png

Light:
5_SS_Light.png

Desert:
7_SS_Desert.png

Shadow:
8_SS_Shadowpng-1.png

Ice:
9_SS_Ice.png

Earth:
10_SS_Earth.png

Wind:
11_SS_Wind.png

Last edited:
Ive Edited this post to be used for additional Backgrounds, there is a ten image limit per post.

Time:
12_SS_Time.png

Last edited:

Majora's Cat

How about that
Yeah... I don't know. Light and Shadow haven't been mentioned in many Zelda games, so it's better not to...

They arent directly mentioned, but they almost always have their own dungeons. (Shadow Temple or Twilight Palace for shadow, Temple of Time or the Spirit Temple for light.)

Any thing else you would like to see?

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
They're absolutely incredible!!! I love them!!!

I would like to see either a sand or an ice one. I don't know if they will be in SS or not though. :) Although they would be pretty. :D

Those would be good.

Coming Soon:

Light, Darkness, Sand, and Ice!

Bumpdate: Light Background added. Ill post others later, im having a lot of trouble with the ice one...

Last edited:
BUMPDATE! Theyve all been completed, so let me know what you think, and if there are any more youd like to see, (I cant think of anything myself)

L

LinkRoxas

I loved the forest one... the again I like all of them! XD
GOOD JOB!!! :puppy:

How long did this took you to do and what program did you use to make these?

they took me about 10 minutes to an hour each, and i used Sumopaint.com/app

I tried to make these with a high enough quality to be featured or something like that, that would be SUPER awesome, but i dunno.

Itd make my day, AND help with the slow zelda news updates, :p

Thanks!

That particular one took the longest.

I couldnt find a way to get the clouds to look good, but i finally did. It had to be the very best, since its the one closest to being Skyward Sword.

Thanks!

If anyone has any ideas for a Skyward Sword related background, (but not just an element), let me know

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom