• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Skyward Sword Attack Cutscene

HylianPancake

The Pancake Pokemon
So, if you're not picky about spoilers, you've probably seen the cutscene of Ghirahim in the ruins in the Lyre trailer, and also him attacking the Sheikah Woman in the GJA video. It shows various parts of a cutscene, so I tried putting them in order and into one video, but obviously there are still gaps inbetween, I only used what footage we had.

[video=youtube;MQ85C9WDm9E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ85C9WDm9E&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Sorry for the choppyness, and tell me what you think about where they are or what order the scene goes in!

PS, sorry if this didn't need its own thread. :yes:

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
This is pretty cool, but it flashes from screen to screen to much.

Thanks, I loved this! More epicness before the release!

At one part they are in a dungeon, and at another part they are outside. I think the dungeon scene occurs first before the outside scene even though the dungeon scene occurs after the outside scene in the trailer. I believe they are in Hyrule down below and near the skyview temple. In the dungeon scene I think they are in the skyview temple.

I don't think Link will do that huge jump attack until after Ghirahim smashes the Sheikah's barrier, but good job on the video. I'm impressed. I appreciated the choice in music.

This could be an interesting intermediate point in the game.
Now that Link has the Harp, Ghirahim has no need to chase after Zelda perhaps. He then will perhaps fall into the typical antagonist behaviour of waiting in his big castle for Link to come so that he can steal his Courage Tri... I mean steal his Harp and his Goddess Sword :)

skywardsword13

Dawn of the Final Day
At one part they are in a dungeon, and at another part they are outside. I think the dungeon scene occurs first before the outside scene even though the dungeon scene occurs after the outside scene in the trailer. I believe they are in Hyrule down below and near the skyview temple. In the dungeon scene I think they are in the skyview temple.

first of all how do you know it's a dungeon? second of all, the scene takes place in the same area, it just gets darker. and i have no idea where you got skyview from with the footage we have here. not tryin to be rude, its just i dont understand your thoughts.

and btw this scene is frikin awesome! can't wait for this game!

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I'm amazed we see such spectacular architecture so close to Hyrule's beginning. It seems that Nintendo will be showing several civilizations, as we've seen in the trailers, including some that must've belonged to th Skyloftians, before they were driven into the heavens. That colossal castle with the bridge is one such instance. :)

@skywardsword13: If you look closely at the video one point they look like they are inside somewhere? and then they are somewhere outside? it only makes sense that they would be in a dungeon since the place is blue and dark. As for the outside part they are pretty much outside cause you can see the sky.

The Silence

Silence will Fall
Nice, but I thinkyou got the part where Link attacks Ghirahim in the wrong place, I think the order should look be like this:[video=youtube;ILfKNQ9QPsk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILfKNQ9QPsk&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Here's how I think this scene will happen. Considering we've gotten more footage since the OP had his/her video, I compiled everything we've seen of this scene:

[video=youtube;Ht0-Wr265iQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=Ht0-Wr265iQ[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom