• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword As the End of the Franchise

Um... I think that might be because PH is the continuation of WW. Y'know, since it is the direct sequel to WW. Not to be rude or anything, but I think that's how it should normally work.
Well, yes. I know that. Majora's Mask almost indisputably takes place after OoT, as well, but the game is much more subtle about letting the player know that. Phantom Hourglass isn't. That's what I was trying to say.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Well, yes. I know that. Majora's Mask almost indisputably takes place after OoT, as well, but the game is much more subtle about letting the player know that. Phantom Hourglass isn't. That's what I was trying to say.

Oh, I see. Well, it's not like I was trying to call you out or anything. I was just clarifying.

It won't be the last, for 2 reasons.

1. Nintendo is making massive money from the Zelda Series.

2. Nintendo cares about there fans, and fans love LoZ and would be very dissapointed if they're not making anymore Zelda games.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
It won't be the last, for 2 reasons.

1. Nintendo is making massive money from the Zelda Series.

2. Nintendo cares about there fans, and fans love LoZ and would be very dissapointed if they're not making anymore Zelda games.

3. They should be making a new one for the 3DS.

S'all good, man.

I do wonder if Zelda will go on if, lets say Miyamoto retires or something. Has he played some role in the making of every Zelda game?

I don't think miyamotos been involved with all the titles, Spirit tracks in particular i suspect. Also isn't the reason anouma is there is because he's like going to take over the Franchise if ever Miyamoto retires?

Ganondork

goo
It couldn't happen, Nintendo gets fat, dumb and happy off the profits from Zelda. When Zelda finally stops making money for them, they'll pull the plug. But from how the prices were for TP in my nearby gamestops, the price stayed firm at $50 for new and $45 for used for about 2 years. If they keep getting things like that, then Zelda will keep going. Don't worry, there are worse Nintendo games still being made than Zelda and it would be stupid for them to stop making Zelda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom