• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Adventure

Selda

Mysteries of the Deep
This thread sucks.:tired:

3 People get to be links while the rest get to be any enemy.

The links go through the story and depending on where they are, the people can be those enemy say like this:

Xinnmin is a Ampilus and im walking around the desert and she attacks me. I post i take out my sword and slash her but i get electrocuted. Also, un less you are a boss, you must not cheat by dodging every single time. Bosses are harder so with enemies, they can NOT dodge every time. But with bosses, they CAN dodge more then enemies.

If noone responds as an enemy to the links or boss IN 24 HOURS, I will take over. Enemies may team up. And when there are 2 or 3 links at the same place, you must tell who you are attacking. I am in a hurry while tying so i hope we can understand and have fun. You may be characters too. You can be up to 3 characters in a post at a time so you start from the begging of the story. Whew! HAPPY NEW YEARS!This is to celebrate!

Selda

Mysteries of the Deep
you get to be up to 3 enemies per dungeon, province but when someone such as me, reaches the end of skyveiw temple ,fire sanctuary and the end of the game, you may be him. Ok? When it starts it won't be confusing. Scratch that you can claim enemies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom