• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword 2 Player Possibilities

Do you think Skyward sword might have a 2player battle system like ST and PH? I certainly hope so

Or perhaps a completely new type of battle system like a sparring swordsman duel!

Last edited:
It is interesting how you noted sparring in your title, but not in the post. Personally, I would rather see some type of glorified sparring as a Two-player minigame rather than what we have been seeing in the handhelds. It would add slight replay value to the game (not to give people bragging rights as best swordsmen/women).

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
That would be interesting, like 1player is one Link and 2player is another Link, and you are in an arena, and you use you swords-man skills and items you aquirred so far.

OR, 2 player racing!! who can get through the dungeon the quickest!! I have insperation to make a new thread about races!!!!! 2 player!!

WeeGee

TheHeroOfTime
I would like to see 2-4 player dungeons, but that would mean getting DLC for the game, which is totally win! Mega hard dungeons that you can only complete if you have a partner. It can be with friends or with strangers, and it better have Wii Speak, because I did not buy that **** for no reason!

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
That might be good, as long as it's splitscreen and they put a bit of effort into it. Anyone who has played 2-player Force Unleashed knows what I'm talking about.

KratosFan

JUDGEMENT!
all i can picture with it would be that Fencing game from Wii Sports Resorts except with Two Links instead of Faceless Mii's..... so No....

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Online, 2 Player, or CPU Battles, Courses, and Dungeons Races for Skyward Sword

Yeah, it could have online or 2 player sword and items arena battle, or who can get though an obstacle course and customizable courses, or fight a wave of enemies and bosses challenge with a friend or online, or who can get throught the dungeon (small one) the fastest! Say what you think down below! (plus you can change Link's color for the stuff)

Link19x

Freak on a leash xp
I think that would be completely awesome and it would boost replayability alot ^.^

It would be cool to have all the dungeons redone so it would work for two people cooperatively. You could go through the first quest, then on your second time through the dungeons are all co-op dungeons, and you do them with your friends! Unless you had no friends that love Zelda.... like my friends... :(

Nah, I got them all into it! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom