• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyrim Mod For Link And Navi

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Someone from the site Skyrim Nexus made a "mod" (modification) of Adult Link, and even found a way to include Navi. These are sample pictures to what I'm talking about:

47-Image-2.jpg

47-Image-1.jpg

As you can see this downloadable feature includes Link's tunic, cap, bracers, pants, and boots. The Hylian Shield is present as well, along with the Hero's Bow and arrows what seems to be the hilt of the Master Sword in the lower image. And Navi is brought about by Skyrim's "wisps" (unless this is also additional; I wouldn't know since I've yet to play Skyrim), which floats around the character as he moves.

I personally don't like the way he looks, because with today's technology I know he could have been more enhanced to come off as our Hylian Hero. And he doesn't even appear elfin for that matter. It's just the way he's designed for me, though I do like how realistic most of the attire and weaponry is, such as the Tunic and Bow.

What about you? Is it a fitting resemblance of Link or not?

Source: Zelda Universe

Last edited:
Another reason to get Skyrim for the PC (unless it's just as easily obtainable on the consoles). The ability to download mods to enhance your creativity!! I agree with said above, nice idea and it was probably the best they could do. I know I couldn't even know where to begin... yet! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom