• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

bunny

birb overlord
I use it to talk to friends and also to connect with those in Japan who are helping me learn Japanese. It's very useful, especially with Skype's ability to VC. It's great for studying.

octorok74

TETTAC
I use Skype like most others seem to. I message back and forth with people, though I really must get rid of some of them since they are never on. But the thing I use it for the most is for the podcast I'm on. Apparently my mic is bad and the other guys want to buy me a new one. But it isn't broken, so I refuse to replace it. Voice calls are actually pretty great on Skype. At least I think so. I just prefer to talk to someone rather than read something they wrote.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I primarily use Skype to chat with Aurrie every once in a while. She's a really fun person to talk to IMO :3 A secondary function I use Skype for is to get away from the shoutbox when the latter goes inactive. To that end, I hang out in the Unofficial ZD chat, DARK MASTER's chat, and like two other ones that I was involuntarily added to. I also use it to get away from the shoutbox when a debate or some stuff goes on, as I personally do not care for debates or needless opinion wars anymore. xD

I've been in a voice chat--I heard Julia, Keef, MC/Nelson, Ath, and PK--but I didn't participate in one at all. Several times A_LINK_IN_TIME has tried to add me to a VC, but that was either when I was at school or when I wasn't on Skype lol. I don't owna mic anymore, so I would just be a spectator of VCs anyway lol

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
I use it to voice chat with friends while we're gaming, and to keep in contact with my boyfriend in the Netherlands when we can't be in eachother's countries ;(

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I use it for 3 things. To IM people one-on-one, to piss people off in text chats, to not talk in voice chats. :right:

Dan

Sometimes when I'm bored and there's no movies to watch I'll turn on the Skype. Normally I can catch a good drama or too. ;)

I use it for voice calls and for instant messaging with my friends, but i'm using skype with my phone as i have no mic, and it's rather annoying, i always get disconnected after an hour or so. =\

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I more or less mainly use Skype for one-on-one chats with various people, there are two nice little group chats I was willing to join as well, but they aren't active too often and so I mostly just stick to one-on-one conversations. Voice Chats and any other Group Chats are out of the question though, I have no interest for such things and that fact is not changing any time soon, if I'm ever thrown into a VC or other Group I’ll leave without hesitation.

I use Skype for more convenient communication with some of the members here (both for business and for casual conversation), as well as hanging out in chats and just having fun. It's also the main method of communication most of the site and forum staff use, so I use it for that a lot.

Dan

I use Skype for more convenient communication with some of the members here (both for business and for casual conversation), as well as hanging out in chats and just having fun. It's also the main method of communication most of the site and forum staff use, so I use it for that a lot.

Ah yes I totally forgot I use my for business as well. ;)

I just started using Skype when I joined up here. It's a good way to get to know people... or find out which people I don't want to get to know. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom