• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyloft, Termina, Twilight Realm One Hit Wonders?

Yeah, I think they are all one hit wonders. Howeber how awesome would it be to habve a huge gameworld where you can tracel to all these lcaotions thorugh out the story.

As much as zelda 2 has problems I loved the large world it had. So many towns full of poeple and many places to visit. I would love to see that type of overworld in a modern 3D zelda game!

in my opinion I think that skyloft, termina, and twilight realm are all one hit wonder and they won't make another apperance in a zelda game.

I kind of think that the City in the Sky is Skyloft after a few hundred (or thousand) years, so I guess we already revisited that one. :D

I would really like to see the Twilight Realm again, with more places to explore. I absolutely loved their portrayal of it - the browns and golds, the floating squares... it makes the artist in me happy. :)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
While I think it's true that those lands are one hit wonders for now, I do *want* for Termina to appear at least one more time before we see it go bye bye. I loved the land, the tense feeling, everything about it. It had a particularly bright cast as well, bright as far as differing personalities go, and I'd love for them ('specially Cremia) to be revisited.

Eluinn

Link's Alter Ego
I'd never really thought of it like that, but I guess an appropriate title for them would be "one-hit-wonder"s. I doubt they'll be seen again, and if they are, it will be a few decades from now. The developers like to do new things with the geography to make it seem different even though we all know that Zelda has had the same basic story-line since game one. :D

I really don't want to see Termina again. Part of what makes Majora's Mask such a good game is the sense of mystery that you get while playing the game. To return to Termina might ruin that sense of mystery that we all love about MM.

I wouldn't mind seeing Skyloft or the Twilight Realm again if the story requires it. Unlike Termina there's really no sense of mystery that would be lost if they were to return.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom