• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyloft Knight Personality Quiz

Who'd you get?

• Link

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zelda

• Pipit

• Karane

• Groose

• Total voters

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I got Zelda. For some reason I kind of expected that. Would have been cool to get Link, though.

Haha, this is a very nice quiz. It's good because you can't instantly tell which answer will give you a certain result. Those kind always frustrate me. ^^

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
awww, i bet this is fun. i don't have facebook :( don't u know that is the new hipster "i don't own a tv" thing? jk

i'll assume i am groose. think i'm cool but FAIL. hehe

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
No problem, I can PM it to you in text form if you like...

*checks poll results* Looks like we've got nobody here who's responsible and hard working with a lazy mom who can't even dust her own house xD As in, nobody got Pipit lol.

thank you dragon cat <3~
I got Zelda!!

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
All I got was the "sign up for Facebook" page.

Is there a way to take this quiz without having to join the zombie horde? I kid. I just don't happen to have a Facebook yet and do not want one because I hardly ever post to DA or my blog as it is. I'm not social enough to crave a lot of social networking. Seeing as I'd have to advertise myself as "I don't want any "Friends," dagnabbit!" I consider it more trouble than it's worth for the time being.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom