• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyloft Knight Personality Quiz

Who'd you get?

• Link

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zelda

• Pipit

• Karane

• Groose

• Total voters

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
All I got was the "sign up for Facebook" page.

Is there a way to take this quiz without having to join the zombie horde? I kid. I just don't happen to have a Facebook yet and do not want one because I hardly ever post to DA or my blog as it is. I'm not social enough to crave a lot of social networking. Seeing as I'd have to advertise myself as "I don't want any "Friends," dagnabbit!" I consider it more trouble than it's worth for the time being.

She was sweet enough to PM it to me. :) I had a good laugh regarding your Facebook analysis. My husband and I get it all the time- "why aren't you on Facebook blah blah". I tried it, and it made me so uncomfortable to hear people from my childhood say "I'm totally going #2 right now" "oh really? good luck" status updates...not as bad as ****ter, I mean twitter, though.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I've thought of getting it in case some of my family members are on it. I think my nieces have Facebooks... and being on the other side of the country I don't get to see them any more and am largely missing out on the lives of my grand-nephews... (Yes, I'm only 32 and I have grand nephews. That's what happens when your sister is about seven years older than you and your brother about fourteen your senior...). My guy, who is about as introverted as I am, only has one (that he almost never uses) because, I kid you not, a lawsuit. It was required for him to get one to keep abreast of events in a network of former employees waging a suit against a corrupt company that withheld wages before going under. So, yeah, he had to get a Facebook to fight evil - oh, and to get his back wages about two years too late.

An AIM friend of mine who says he got one only because his family pressured him into it and I were joking that if I got one, we could Friend each other, never post, and be a little Misathropes' Club. Oh, and that guy I'd be linked to with the cheeseteak in his mouth as a photo - that's Only-Here-For-the-Lawsuit Man!

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
I didnt have a fb until after highschool to be honest...it didnt seem interesting enough, and yeah, I hear ya on people posting stupid stuff. Never seen anybody posting "I'm on the toilet" though o_o I got a fb because a college journalism class required one.

xD really Shadsie? Because of a lawsuit? Cool story bro *shot* But yeah, I can Pm it to you too, drop me a line...

Edit - Now all the hipsters can take it, without me having to Pm it ^_^ Check the first post...

Last edited:

Nicole

luke is my wife
Wow, I'm impressed. I expected this to be one of those obvious, hastily put-together fangasm quizzes at first, but that was so not the case! These were my answers:

There's a nasty looking bug in the shower!
C - I don't go in there until someone gets rid of it.

You and your friends are shipwrecked on an island with unfriendly natives. What's your plan?
A - We should keep our guard up. The natives might decide to attack...

I see your soul's past! Before you were born into your current life, you lived a life as a completely different creature. Which of these was it? Go with your gut instinct...
A - Wolf

The academy headmaster came and got you in the middle of class and is taking you to his office.
A - Woo! I get out early!

The instructor left the room. What do you do?
E - Throw crumpled up pieces of paper at the other students.

Pick an element combo.
E - Fire, Dark

You won the lottery!
C - I donate some to charity and use the rest for whatever.

You're in recess during elementary school. What do you do?
A - Play kickball

Now you're in high school. What do you do between classes?
C - Talk to friends.

Pick a color combo.
C - Blue, Silver

4 C's, 4 A's, and 2 E's. So I'm half Zelda, half Link, with a little bit of Groose sprinkled in! To be honest, I'm not surprised. That seems like a hugely accurate blend to fit my personality.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
D - I flush it down the toilet.

You and your friends are shipwrecked on an island with unfriendly natives. What's your plan?

I see your soul's past! Before you were born into your current life, you lived a life as a completely different creature. Which of these was it? Go with your gut instinct...
B - Eagle

The academy headmaster came and got you in the middle of class and is taking you to his office.
C - Is someone hurt? Did something bad happen?

D - Notice, but keep working on the assignment.

Pick an element combo.
B - Air, Electricity

You won the lottery!
D - I use it for whatever.

A - Play kickball.

C - Talk to friends.

Pick a color combo.
C - Blue, Silver

Huh.....guess I'm a 50-50 split on Zelda and Karane.......even though I'm a dude......well guess that's my personality.....whateva. I've also got some Pipit and Link to boot.

Okay, so I have nothing better to do. So, why not?

E - I squash it.

A - Wolf

Dur hurr...

E - What did I get detention for this time?

Pick an element combo.
C - Water, Light

You won the lottery!

B - Do homework.

D - Whatever...

Pick a color combo.
C - Blue, Silver

Result: Zelda

Well, whaddyaknow...?

Kybyrian

E - I squash it.

B - Eagle

Pick an element combo.
E - Fire, Dark

You won the lottery!

A - Play kickball.

C - Talk to friends.

Pick a color combo.
C - Blue, Silver

3 A's, 1 B, 3 C's, and 3 E's... Looks like I'm pretty equally split between Zelda, Link, and Groose with a dash of Pipit. That's a cluster of personality lol

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
60% Zelda, 30% Pipit, 10% Link

Breakdown:

1. There's a nasty looking bug in the shower!

Some bugs can be dangerous, and there is a certain fear-based element that where there's one bug, there could be more. Or that I'll somehow be covered in bugs. So I feel considerably safer if someone goes first to kill the bug before I enter.

Presumably, this response is associated with Zelda because it's more stereotypically feminine. It's acceptable for women to be afraid of things like bugs, while men are supposed to be "tough" in some way, and thus not get disgusted or freaked out.

2. You and your friends are shipwrecked on an island with unfriendly natives. What's your plan?

I'm displaying caution and a desire for preparation. There is always the concern that the natives might very well be hostile, and that if we're unprepared, they might harm the party. It makes sense to keep your guard up, put people on watch, dig trenches, etc.

This response is associated with Link, presumably because it's not as aggressive as E, but still rather pragmatic and warrior-like. Not quite as humanistic or compassionate as the C response assigned to Zelda.

3. I see your soul's past! Before you were born into your current life, you lived a life as a completely different creature. Which of these was it? Go with your gut instinct...

B - Eagle

This question is based on very subjective and symbolic criteria, making analysis more difficult. But I chose the Eagle because I have a self-image of gliding casually over the world, looking down on it, viewing everything from a safe distance, but being ready to swoop in quickly and unexpectedly if I spot something important to me. Some other people might have different associations, of course.

Presumably, Pipit is associated with this choice because of his tendency to swoop in and help out whenever he's needed around Skyloft, which is relatable to an extent, though it's not my main reason for that choice.

4. The academy headmaster came and got you in the middle of class and is taking you to his office.

I picked C, because I generally don't cause trouble, and if I were pulled out of class, I'd be more concerned that something might have happened to a family member, or there was some other bad news that couldn't wait. I wouldn't be concerned about myself that much.

This question is very clever, and tests how you would naturally frame this situation. If you're a troublemaker, or someone who dislikes school, you'd be likely to worry that you were being taken to the office becuase you were in trouble. If this is NOT the case, however, you might very well think you were being told that something important might be going on, or else you wouldn't be disrupted... that is, you'd have a better relationship with this authority figure. C is associated with Zelda because, once again, it's considred a more humanitarian and compassionate response than the others, which are all self-centered in some fashion.

5. The instructor left the room. What do you do?

B - Keep working my tail off on the assignment and not even notice.

I would pick B, because I'm usually fairly absorbed in my work and don't notice people coming and going. Also, even if I did, I'd more likely want to use the time I had at school as efficiently as possible, so I wouldn't have much homework to worry about.

Presumably, B is associated with Pipit because he's knowledgable and honorable. A person who continues working with the teacher isn't watching them is considered to have a strong conscience or superego, much as Pipit seems to have.

6. Pick an element combo.

C - Water, Light

I picked Water and Light because I find that water has a calm, respectful power that works slowly, but always prevails in the end. Light is a force that illuminates the world and reveals knowledge, while weakening evil and ignorance.

Water and Light are obviously associated with Zelda out of the tradition of her inherting the Triforce of Wisdom, and thus associated with Nayru. There may also be some untold association with her past life in this game, which I won't name because it might be considered a spoiler.

7. You won the lottery!

I picked C, because I assume the lottery would be a sizable amount of money, and I really don't need that much to get by. Also, there is the fact that those people might be grateful I helped them out, and thus help me out later if I'm in trouble. I may get less of what I want that way, but I feel sure I'd get more of what I need. Plus, there's no point in sitting on a lot of money until you die. Working towards something is always a good incentive to keep going and keep accomplishing things.

This response is associated with Zelda because, once again... it is regarded as humanistic and compassionate.

8. You're in recess during elementary school. What do you do?

B - Do homework.

I picked this choice because I was never an active child. And I never really had much fun at recess anyway, so I thought it wise to use the time to get homework out of the way, because I'm exceedingly disinclined to use time at home to work on homework.

It's just as I outlined in question 5. Presumably, B is associated with Pipit because he's knowledgable and honorable. A person who continues working with the teacher isn't watching them is considered to have a strong conscience or superego, much as Pipit seems to have."

9. Now you're in high school. What do you do between classes?

C - Talk to friends.

This is closer to what I did near the end of HS and the start of college, although B was more common in my early HS years. I developed an interest talking to people (sometimes teachers, sometimes other students) and gained reassurance that the teachers did not mind or even encouraged me to communicate with them. I felt that at that point in my life, I was learning more from listening to other people's problems/interests and asking them for advice, than from just reading a book.

This is probably associated with Zelda because it's considered stereotypically feminine, and could also be interpreted as humanitarian in some instances, so it fits both of the main ideas about Zelda's personality expressed in this test.

10. Pick a color combo.

C - Blue, Silver

I picked Blue and Silver because it evoked the idea of water and metal. I've always liked the look of silver over gold. Blue is one of my favorite colors, in any case.

Blue is strongly associated with Nayru, wisdom, and by extension Zelda. The origin of the silver association is a bit less obvious, but my suspicion is that it has something to do with her past life in Skyward Sword which I cannot reveal here due to spoiler rules.

This concludes my analysis of this test. I hope you have enjoyed it.

triforce_power

One of the Sheikah
A - I put it in a jar, maybe it'll be useful for something...
B - If it's at my house, I'm not surprised...
D - I flush it down the toilet.
E - I squash it.

B - First things first: find food and water and build shelters.
C - Try to reason with the natives. They might be able to help us.
D - Try to find a way home ASAP.
E - Attack the natives! Run them out and take their food!

A - Wolf
B - Eagle
C - Sparrow
D - Squirrel
E - Lion

B - Come on! We were studying something interesting!
D - It wasn't me! I was framed!
E - What did I get detention for this time?

A - Sit there and chew on my pencil.
B - Keep working my tail off on the assignment and not even notice.
C - Tell the paper thrower he is going to be in SO much trouble.

Pick an element combo.
A - Light, Earth
B - Air, Electricity
C - Water, Light
D - Electricity, Fire
E - Fire, Dark

You won the lottery!
A - I buy a bunch of weapons and gear.
B - My mom better not get ahold of this money!
D - I use it for whatever.
E - Of course I did! I'm THAT awesome.

A - Play kickball.
B - Do homework.
C - Play hopscotch.
D - Play on the monkey bars.
E - Give everyone smaller than me wedgies.

A - Sleep.
B - Study and do homework.
C - Talk to friends.
D - Whatever...
E - Give the nerds wedgies...and swirlies!

Pick a color combo.
A - Red, Green
B - Gold, Yellow
C - Blue, Silver
D - Green, Orange
E - Gray, Orange

3 C's, 2 B's, 2 A's, 2 E's, 1D
I'm Zelda!

Great Quiz! Not obvious at all and super fun! ^^

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Athenian: Wow, I wasnt expecting anyone to analyze the quiz like that...spot on, except I didnt aim to stereotype with the bug in the shower question. Not at all, note that Karane's response isn't "omg gross get rid of it". She's more of a tom boy than Zelda. And about the animal in a past life thing...if not eagle, Pipit would be a chipmunk lol. Chipmunks are very orderly and organized. They have separate burrows for nuts, berries, etc. He doesnt strike me as someone who would have a messy room, even though his mom obviously would. Eagle fits a bit better though.

Oh, and colors! One of the colors for each response is their loftwing color. Simple.

O

OmarLink

yeah!!! I'm Link :) i would had been sad if i had resulted to be gross, I mean groose

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom