• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyloft in Brawl?

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
A few weeks ago, I saw an article on the ZD homepage that a "Project M" had hacked a Brawl Stage to make a "Skyloft" Stage. Now that I finally got my copy of Brawl working, I cannot find the article and have no idea how to get that hack (article said it was downloadable). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PS: I really didn't know what category to put this is, I chose SS because it involves Skyloft... If I'm wrong don't hate.

Terminus

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
That actually sounds pretty sweet! I would download it if I had Brawl (despite being an excellent brawler, I'm sad to say).

As much as I love Skyloft, I'd prefer if Super Smash Bros. offered a less mundane Zelda stage for once. I approve of Gooey's idea for a fight on Levias. It would made for a unique stage with many hazards similar to my most despised stage from Melee-Big Blue.

Another interesting battle arena would be the Sacred Grounds. Maybe a cameo of the Imprisoned could be included similar to how Kraid haunts Brinstar Depths in Melee.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Now that i think of it there are many cool places that the new SSB could take from SS a forest place maybe with little kikiwi that walk around, like the Ice Climber stages, a volcanic area that have items pop out of holes, a Skyloft area simeler to melee Hyrule Temple and so on and so on.

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
My computer refuses to read ANY SD card... Anyway to DL it directly to the Wii?

No, you'll have to download it into the SD card. If your computer refuses to read the SD card then there's probably a problem. You might want to look that up because I can't help you with that, sorry.

Terminus

No, you'll have to download it into the SD card. If your computer refuses to read the SD card then there's probably a problem. You might want to look that up because I can't help you with that, sorry.

Crap. Only way to express my feelings. I MIGHT be able to use my camera as a waypoint to the card... Dumb 7 year old comp (I left my SD card in and the stupid thing wouldn't turn on. Thought it was broken :mad:).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom