• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyloft, City in the Sky, Lofwings, Ooccas, Wind Tribe, Palace of the Winds O_o

I think they are all one and the same, for one main reason, the farther in time the city goes, the less populated it gets. In SS, the city is vast and populous, in Minish Cap, many of the folks migrated down to earth, and in TP, enough time has passed that the Loftwings could have evolved into the Ooccas, or maybe the Ooccas are a different race that took over Skyloft. You can tell by the way the City in the Sky is structured that it was at some point a bustling city, but has succumbed to time's hold and has become dirty and is falling apart.

K

KindoDeku

TP Connects to SS? "City in the Sky" = Skyloft?

I was playing TP recently and I came upon and old legend that Shad (Scholar guy from Telma's Bar) tells to Link. He talks about a "City in the Sky" that was home to the beings who created the Hyrulians and created a new capital in the sky for them to live in. The beings were said to have been closer to the Gods than the Hyrulians, and they were created first. After a while you learn that it's the Oocca who live in the (possibly abandoned) "sky capital."

This legend pretty much goes with the legend of Skyloft, you know minus the Oocca. So do you think it's possible that Link visits "abandoned" Skyloft in TP? Or just a random sky island? And with the Official Nintendo Zelda Timeline that as been created, this pretty much fits up with it and confirms that TP proceeds after OoT. I think Nintendo did this on purpose.

Do you agree with my connection? Did I forget something? What do you think?

Agent B

The King of Hyrule
If the Zora evolve into Ritos, then I can see the Skyloftians evolving into the Ooccaa. In Twilight Princess, they say the Ooccaa are close to the Goddesses; so are the Skyloftians.

B

Banjolado

But the City in the Sky from TP is floating in the sky because of technology,while Skyloft is floating because the godess wanted.So i think there is no conection.

K

KindoDeku

thanks! some pretty interesting ideas! lots of stuff i haven't even thought of!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom