• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyloft At Night

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Hey guys. If you haven't noticed in Skyloft at night monsters come out. So I have a few things I want to talk about Skyloft at Night

1. Why do these Monsters come only at night and where did they come from? It makes no sense that this peaceful little town that at night monsters come out.

2. Are the people of Skyloft oblivious to all the monsters? If you speak to one women in Skyloft she tells you an old man talks about monster. And then she says that that's stupid because there's no monsters come to Skyloft. We know that Pipit knows about all this because he patrols the roads but do the people know. All they have to do is look out the window and see demon kitty's and giant blobs!!

3. Why do the cute little cats turn into demons at night? Are the Kitty's gremlins that are cute little things in till night? It makes no sense. Well that's Zelda for you

4. Are the people of Skyloft oblivious that the cats turn into demon cats? All the owners all they say is "This cat is SO cute. I just love it" If they just look out the window wouldn't they say. And wouldn't Pipit alert them about the cat? It makes no sense.

So hope you can answer these.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Most people know about the dangers of Skyloft during the night. If you talk to the old man who sits in the resteraunt in the Bazaar, he'll talk about how different Skyloft is at night...

... also, fun fact, you can do things at night you can't do during the day... for example, go visit Stritch of the Gear Shop owner (the guy you can buy shields from)... ;)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
True!!! I love to beat the crap out of those pesky gremlins like creatures and toss them off the cliff. And during the day they come at me asking for my attention and then I pick them up and carry them all the way with me :lol:
I love it at night. I love to explore skyloft and have entered all houses multiple times. And I also love the reactions when I randomly sit down at places :lol:

jugglaj91

I am me....
If you get all gratitude crytals (80) and bring them to Batreaux, the monsters disappear. Which means he has something to do with them being there in the first place.

For the cat gremlins, I believe near the beginning of the game someone says something about them going weird or mean at night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom