• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Skyloft and Sealed Grounds

vcdomith

Mad Artist
Here's the quote I've seen on Zelda Informer:
Based on some of the translation suggestions I've seen,it looks like Skyloft was once situated where the Sealed Grounds is now
The phrase in "bold" really caught my attention, and made me think of somethings, and here are my thoughts :
-According to the Intro of the game the Godess made a land to the sky to protect people from the hazardous Hyrule surface, and considering the name of the "Sealed Grounds", could this place have been a "good forces" stronghold in past?
^
If that's the case:
-Could the Shiekah tribe(if that's even them past name) ever served the Royal Family and the Godess?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I don't think there was a previous royal family, and it appears that the Dark creature wanting to eat zelda will appear in the sealed grounds and you will have to beat it to the top. I actually have no idea what kind of role the sheikah would have had before going to help the royal family, perhaps some were villains.

Well, we have that door that seems to be in the Sealed Grounds with the Sheikah Symbol on it SS_Sheikah_door.jpg
I think the Sheikah will be in this game, and they will be aware of Skyloft. Also, there's the tidbit of info we received saying how Link will meet an old women in a cave waiting for the one from the sky, which I still think is a Sheikah waiting for the "messenger of the heavens" as we see Impaz doing in Twilight Princess. Perhaps that cave is behind this door? The door must be from long ago, it is adorned with the Triforce symbol all over, and the Triforce seems to be forgotten in Skyloft. It certainly is a mystery what role the Sheikah will play and what exactly the Sealed Grounds is, but it could very well be from where Skyloft ascended like you said.

vcdomith

Mad Artist
Well, we have that door that seems to be in the Sealed Grounds with the Sheikah Symbol on it View attachment 18621
I think the Sheikah will be in this game, and they will be aware of Skyloft. Also, there's the tidbit of info we received saying how Link will meet an old women in a cave waiting for the one from the sky, which I still think is a Sheikah waiting for the "messenger of the heavens" as we see Impaz doing in Twilight Princess. Perhaps that cave is behind this door? The door must be from long ago, it is adorned with the Triforce symbol all over, and the Triforce seems to be forgotten in Skyloft. It certainly is a mystery what role the Sheikah will play and what exactly the Sealed Grounds is, but it could very well be from where Skyloft ascended like you said.
Hmm... Very Interesting... It makes me wonder why is this "old woman" locked, she would be very important through, or even "Godess-related"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom